Update on my grow - need advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by halifaxer12, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I'm in my second or third week in now and wanted some advice on what I should do for one of my clones (which seems to be suffering from nutrient burn, while the other is healthy and really starting to perk up).

Below (Joan) her growth has really slowed down & she's unfortunately been hurt by what I've come to conclude as nutrient burn (I have been lightly using the fox farm trio bottles and have since held off). I am just feeding her water now every other day or couple days...

[​IMG]

&  Peggy who's healthy and thriving ... 

[​IMG]

Your input's appreciated 

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    most plants don't require nutes for 2-3 weeks of growth. just ph'd water ;)

Ya I've realized that the hard way, but is there anything I can do for her?

4. #4 TheAnswer121, Jan 1, 2014
    flush with ph 6.5-6.8 water 2-3x size of the pot. allow to dry out, then resume normal watering habits.

also, whatever lamp you are using needs to be closer imo ;)

5. #5 halifaxer12, Jan 1, 2014

ya I'm gonna have to order another lamp fixture too cuz the one i have is dual so I can't lower one light more than the other...but wouldn't adding that much water hurt the plant? I don't really understand flushing.

6. it flushes all the nutrients out of the root ball so it no longer is getting them. the affected areas will not recover but new growth should be fine. you likely won't need that much depending on how much you use when feeding. if you only feed 1/2 gallon then using 1-2 gallons should suffice.

7. #7 halifaxer12, Jan 1, 2014

so it will just drain out through the bottom? I'm using a 5 gal smart pot

8. yea. but should always start in a smaller pot and transplant up.

9. #9 halifaxer12, Jan 1, 2014

o ok. thanks

10. #10 halifaxer12, Jan 1, 2014
    I just flushed it with about a gallon of water. how many more times do you flush? or when should I water it next