***UPDATE*** on my flowering ...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SmokeMB, Sep 9, 2011.

1. This is my purple kush auto ... yes she looks kinda shitty. I found out why - the person I got the seed from told me the genetics were somewhat fucked up. Luckily it's a friend who I got them from, and he didn't charge me for the seed. Regardless as you can see, its flowering. She'll produce some bud for me :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My big girl - unknown hybrid - is finally flowering!!! :D
    The sun makes her look yellower than she is. Very healthy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damnn lookin good man!

3. Thanks KB!

4. looookin gooood dude, that auto is frosty to the tit, and ur other plant looks real nie, i remember u posted another thread and it showed you plant (the big one) when it was supergreen and than more lime green, and we discused how you were overwatering the plant,

not tryna hate on your grow its looking bomb but onc you water the plant wait for the soil to be DRY TO THE BONE in the first few inches than water, marijuana plants hate a wet bottom, if you have the container always wet itll grow alot slower maybe thats why the big ones taking awhile to flower.

5. The pictures I posted as of today are all of the big one. As you can see she's flowering pretty good.

Trust me - I understand the watering concept. I don't mind if you hate on it, LOL - I tried this for fun this year, will definitely continue next summer. This isn't my only plant on the property, we live on 5 acres and have about 5 separate flower/vegetable gardens - been gardening for a long time. However, this is my first time EVER growing MJ, so any feedback is appreciated. Unfortunately in my area, it rained EVERYDAY straight from the 7th through the 12th this month, some days being ALL DAY RAINS. A shit ton of flooding in my area. I tried my best to move them under my back porch as often as I could, but as we all know moving around plants isn't the easiest thing to do, especially when wet and heavy. Any over watering that they have ever experienced has come from nature, not me ;)

6. Wow, they look like they're a little early in flowering for the leaves to be yellowing. Give em a dose of nitrogen