Update On My First Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KushTrumpLumps, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Great job,happy plants, and if they stink already even better!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Thank you,
    I wasnt sure if I was imagining it or not! I vent outside so im thinking im probably going to have to step up the smell control here currently just running the carbon filter that came with the fan but I dont think its gonna cut it. Smell in the house is zero unless you open the tent

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Day 4 flower.. still worried I vegged to long. Temps are good leaves arent burning yet and I can maybe raise the hoods another 4 inches im scared! Lol

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sooooo fuckin mad right now lol. One at the very back of the tent appears to be a male.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Here we are day 9? Need to check the calender. Temps 80 degrees today I got a new thermometer and hung it from the roof down to plant height humidity 60% plants still stretching. I think I might get away with the height. Raised my lights and said a prayer (no more room)

Im hoping for a lb dry out of this tent I dont know if that is realistic or not?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. I have been a busy boy.. what do you guys think?

Setting up the clones properly tonight they were repotted last night. One HPS bulb burned out cheap POS so it was replaced and bought spares.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Looks like a pound tent to me. Probably way more then that. Nice work.

8. Hey tbone.

Its a 4x8 with two 1k hoods dialed down to 750 a piece till I can get some electrical figured out. I wouldnt mind a pound! We will see if I can keep them alive for another month and a half.

Tonights work... replaced both cheap ass bulbs with new hortilux and made a little clone area in the closet.

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. Dude, that's a large sea of pretty healthy tops and plenty of light. Keep them happy and you may get two pounds. You have plenty of wattage.

10. Ok so we are at 4 weeks today, stretch has stopped but it has warmed up outside so my air is no longer cold coming in which is shooting my temps up to high 80s.

Girls stopped stretching and are bulking up fast and looking frosty but have lots of long white hairs.. which i believe is foxtailing?

They are drinking ALOT now

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. That auto wasnt finished, therr is still sooo many white hairs on it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Those are some tall plants, how long where they in veg? Next time you scrog add the screen a after the stretching has strarted or use a 2nd screen after the stretch ends. Either way it looks like your tent is PACKED! They look healthy and you should get a nice crop as long as they dont burn.

13. Thanks Eastbay, i really just ran out of time... I cant imagine what it would have been like if it had another few weeks but it put me on my ass for a bit.

First grow ran outta room ill know for next time

• Like Like x 1
  14. Some of them vegged for a month and a bit some vegged for 3-4 weeks ish. I had some setbacks had to start some new ones from seed to fill the tent and I paid for it.

Next round with the clones I have which are already monsters they are getting flipped the moment they go in the tent...so far no burning or bleaching I didnt know they would get this big! One plant stretched to the roof friggen 7 feet tall!!!!

I guess these are lessons learned. For now ill piss with the dick I got and try not to kill them!

Leaves still pray for the light even now only thing ive noticed is they might be getting a bit too much nitrogen. With regular light they are a very dark green... WB feature isnt working on my phone but ill get another pic when i figure it out

15. Ive had that happen before i put some outside and had to give some away due to spacing, everything works out though.

16. Thats crazy tall, but for only a month in veg thats great growth. Work em into a even canopy next time so you dont have some touching the roof lol how many CFMs is your fan because it much be doing work if your plants arent burning/curling.

17. This is my flower tent 4x8, 2 dimmable 1000w's, 2 746 CFM fans, and an oscillating fan. I train them for scrog from clone by doing LST, lollypopping and topping. They dony reach higher then 3 feet at their highest point. Each 4x4 of the tent is 4 weeks apart so each month I cut down one side and replace them with plants thatve been vegging for a month.[​IMG]

18. Keep forgetting to see how many CFM my fan is for you, but shes balls to the wall. Rain here for two days, humidity 60% in the tent temps in the low 80s moving into week 6 now. Fresh res change holy man does 100 litre res take alot of florobloom.

Heres the girls

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1