Update on my blackberry strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by OutdoorGrow, Oct 8, 2012.

1. I here's an update guys ! I've been using overdrive for over two weeks now I'm just wondering if k giving them enough of it I have seen some growth but I want more lol ad I give it 4 l of water each watering both with overdrive 4ml per 2l and in wondering if it's enough ! Usually 1 a week I give it overdrive should I do it 2 -3 times a week??

Here's some pics

image-3905660224.jpg

Here's the girl:)

image-574728621.jpg

Nice bud gotta get them bigger that's why I need some help input etc!!:)

Thanks for GC time hope to hear ur feedback

Cheeyah!! :)

2. Also if u cut all the small popcorn buds will it help transfer more energy to my bigger buds and make them grow bigger input would be awesome thanks guys

Cheeyah!!:)

3. nice plants where in canada r u?

4. yep, give her a hair cut it always helps

5. [quote name='"canadakid1991"']nice plants where in canada r u?[/quote]

Ontario my friend:)

6. [quote name='"hoppnessmonster"']

yep, give her a hair cut it always helps[/quote]

Do you think it would honestly help my main colas get bigger cause she's a nice plant jus be a shame if the buds didn't get big ! Got this seed from pro breeder :)

And thanks guys I'll keep pic updates!!

7. Looks to me like you need more light on those man..
    That plastic film really knocks down lumens that reach the plant..
    more lumens bigger buds..looking good though..

8. [quote name='"YODA"']Looks to me like you need more light on those man..
    That plastic film really knocks down lumens that reach the plant..
    more lumens bigger buds..looking good though..[/quote]

Should I take it out of there during te day if the sun is out cus it's their cuz of the frost we've been getting?

9. if you can get her right in the sun without hurting her id say hell yeah..
    put her back at night.. You also may find youll have to run her a lil longer then expected..imo

10. [quote name='"YODA"']if you can get her right in the sun without hurting her id say hell yeah..
    put her back at night.. You also may find youll have to run her a lil longer then expected..imo[/quote]

Yah it has a few weeks left !! IMO??

11. Great strain finished my blackberry Sept 30 th got 6 pounds weighed in so far with a bin of small buds left so probably seven or o when done not too shabby.

12. [quote name='"RichardDean"']Great strain finished my blackberry Sept 30 th got 6 pounds weighed in so far with a bin of small buds left so probably seven or o when done not too shabby.[/quote]

That's awesome my friend!! And when u harvested was the purple clusters like there should be and was it a outdoor plant??

13. Yes had some purple tinge to it not too much as the temp didn't drop too much before she got cut and yes outdoor check my journal for pics.