Update on my 2016 outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by liquidgravity, Aug 20, 2016.

1. I have 8 ladies & they are in their 5th week of flowering. So far no problems this grow. Comments always welcomed & appreciated. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. These are 2 Jack Herer. 3 Amnesia lemon. 2 Sweet purple & 1 Opium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. They are beautiful! What planting zone are you in? Have you smoked these strains before? Curious if the Opium strain lives up to that name.

5. No I haven't smoked these strains before. I selected these strains based on their genetic profiles & the profiles of their respective parents, I'm In Zone 9 coastal-subtropical. @camalotsunrise. Have you any experience with these strains? Or smoked?

6. I am in zone 9 as well and I feel like your plants have been flowering for like 1 week a couple of them maybe two weeks butt definitely not 5 weeks you can't take into consideration when looking at time your pre flowering. Plants look great. I am calling this amnesia kush at 1 week flower.[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. You are absolutely right. That was a typo error. 1 week at that time is correct

Sent from my 9020A using Tapatalk

8. No I haven't tried any of the ones you're growing. I'm in zone 5a, sub alpine and arid.......nearly opposite of yours! My choices on what I can grow are very limited compared to your region. I'm following your journal. I've tried many strains over the course of my life, but have yet to find one that kills pain like an opium narcotic. I'm very interested to read your upcoming smoke report.

• Like Like x 1