Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Update on me getting shorted 2.7 on a half (read first post)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BONGZILLA420, Apr 7, 2006.

1. You should just fuck him up and do whatever you feel you need to do, just make you sure he doesnt know its you when you shit kick him and make sure you dont kill him (just bruise him)

2. its alot, but it also isn't THAT big of a deal. The guy was just trying to make some money, or didn't weigh it out properly. Now, if he said "What are you going to do about it", well yeah he deserves to get hit in the face lol. Any time anybody has ever said "What are you going to do about it", I have always punched them right after they said that.

:)

3. this forum just got really badass or im really high

4. My opinion : Turn the other cheek. Srsly for 2gs

5. Its not just two gs itss that this kid did this shit just to fuck with me, he was like yeh stolen bud is the best. He has a suprise coming.

6. I'm sorry, I just saw "peaceful rocker" and then "punched them right after they said that" and I cracked up.

7. Dude chill the fuck out you got shorted a good $20-40 worth, fuck his car up and hell be paying way more for it, then fuck his car up again and he will probably call you out then fuck him up.

8. hahaha everyone on these forums get all hard when it comes to talking fights and asskicking, it happens on the regular basis:rolleyes:

9. If your really pissed about it, then call him up and tell him your going to buy alot of weed off of him. Give him a place to meet and tell him you'll be there in a little while. Then call the cops and say some guy was trying to sell you drugs whereever he is. Then cops go find him find the pot and he'll SERIOUSLY think about messing with people again.

10. this guy above me has a good plan untill it turns into a narc wet dream, just rob him back if your goin to do anythin back, robbing people of drugs is the best crime becasue they cant tell the cops

11. to get revenge on someone who fucked me out of $15, i'm going to smash his apple laptop.

12. PERFECT

13. all that over 10-15 bucks worth of weed...you clearly have not thought this through...

14. I'd set his car on fire. I'd make sure I had an alibi and a means to get as far as I could as quick as I could after I dropped the match. Some people need to be put in their place, especially when they think that they are untouchable. In my mind, i'd think it would be a favor by meerely destroying a material possesion. He learns the lesson that some people are willing to call his bluff, without actually touching him. If he continues on the path that he's on by disrespecting clients that dabble in activities that are not quite legal, one day he might screw over someone that fails to see the difference between destroying his property and putting hands on him... which more than likely will result in a lot more damage than a police report and an insurance claim. So, a little fire might just show him that he isn't the gangster he thinks he is. Then again, it's just a thought.

15. invite him over, offer him a beer(after you put a shitload of acid in it first)...smoke him out...then when he starts trippin, offer to drive him home. tool around for like an hr. or so and then ditch the car in the woods with him locked in it....after that slash the tires and drop a condom in the gas tank then as your friends pull up to drive you home, set off the car alarm....talk about payback:devious: .....lol j/k seriously karma always has its ways of working things out...dont do anything youll regret:smoking:

16. Took me awhile to get that, haha, right on :p

17. Rock a mask, and rob his ass.

18. haha nice one

19. file a police report

jk