Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Update on me getting shorted 2.7 on a half (read first post)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BONGZILLA420, Apr 7, 2006.

1. I do :D:D My friends are always lookin for a good fight

2. I hate people lookin for a fight. Too many people start shit with me casue im chill and think i cant fight and it ended up with a face with no teeth and a for me a fist full of teeth.

3. i know dude... this one dude really pissed me off cause all he does is look for a fight.

fucker was lucky i was high and not drunk.

then i was gonna get really drunk and just beat the shit out of him, but i haven't seen him in a long time.

4. its easy just don't bring it up and act like you're cool with him. in two weeks call him up and tell him your really desperate cause you're dry and that you want and eigth. when he meets you demand to see it weighed out before you buy cause nothing personal but he shorted you last time. when he weighs it out grab it and run. if he yells at you for it ask him what he's going to do about it.

5. hmm so ur willing to risk seriously injuring him and putting ur self in jail over 2 grams of herb.... kinda sad dont u think

6. fuck yeh dude i stay strapped for shit like that

7. I'm totally down to get it on like donkey kong hittin the bong:bongin:

8. Just dont do anything that youde regret, like beating the shit out him with a bat. Thats just asking for serious jailtime, for 2 grams of weed and a bit of ego? Ide suck that shit up if i were you(2.3 grams!!!), but then again im not. Good luck.

9. The way i see it is this way your herb lost is really bad for you. But think about his karma is going to be like for ripping you off. So if you look at it in the long run he is going to be worst off. If you beat the crap out of him then you will have karma for that and i wouldnt want something bad to happen like that and i dont think neither do you.

thats just my 2 cent:eek:

one love

yn78

10. i personally wouldnt do any phsycial damage, but fuck his car up good. key it, slash the tires, break all the glass on the car. maybe if you have a paint can lying around :) then take some pics for good memory and put it on your wall. and if youre still feeling pissed do it again in another month :)

11. jack him back, or slice the tires.. or key his car badly. Don't do anything you can get yourself seriously fucked for unless you KNOW you will be getting away.

12. dont use a bat. if youre gonna fight him, use your hands so he KNOWS who's the bigger man. a bat was what took my best friend and beloved dealer... if i saw someone swinging a bat to someone in a parking lot i would take it away from him. only tiny-dick pussies use weapons (im not flaming you, just think twice)

13. Just keep us updated ok.

14. why u waiting a month?

15. i think its so the kid forgets about it all then wont suspect anything when he goes outside... its pretty much to get the surprise of it.

16. for that, youd need to wait much longer than a month. by a month itd still be lukewarm.

17. hahaha, why dont you just stick it in the fridge?

18. teach this kid a lesson, you're a grown man now and you shouldn't let people fuck with you like this.
    fuck this kid up. you've gotta fucking destroy him. fuck up his car and then crowbar him in the mouth. make him get naked after you knock out all his teeth and take his clothes.

19. definatly a step too far, i would just get another k/o on this behaatch.....or u can just drop it and get another dealer, ur choice.

20. Man you already broke his nose and jaw! hell be sucking food through a straw for a long fuckin time for that so i say dont do anything worse to him itll just hurt you in the long run.