Update on first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokinmy420, Dec 13, 2013.

1. So after having a few questions answered on here I would update you all. they are in there 5 gallon buckets filled with an organic soil from a local company. Any questions feel free to ask. Keep Smokin

Attached Files:

2. They look great have you considered topping them and has it been cold my branches are purple too but my grow room hit like 40f when the lights where off for a few days

3. Yeah my room gets down to about 45 every night the 2 tall ones are the purps strain and the little one is flo. They have no problem with the temp diff goes from about 75 to 45. I also am from NY so we have teens and snow right now.Keep Smokin

4. Topping has been a thought but since its my first grow and they are clones so the way they branch I dont know where to start. I learned on here how to top but im just gonna wait to next time. I have a strain that was giving to me that is a classic as it is older than me. Im 28 and this strain is from the late 70s. Cant reveal it but will,have pics and updates.Keep Smokin

5. Turned the girls to flower and starting to notice small changes already. Here are a few pics and thanks again for everyone thats answered this noob questions.

Keep Smokin

Attached Files:

6. Few new pics

Keep Smokin

Attached Files:

7. I would be nice to see some plant training though. But you still have some weed growing good job manSent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. How many days flower?Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Day 6 is today I wanted to but for a first time I want to see tge plants react as a control

Keep Smokin

10. looking good.

What lighting?

11. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19190723" timestamp="1387434809"]looking good.

What lighting?[/quote

Im running a 400w hps with a 225 led blue light panel to help off set reds. The medium is a bag mix of just right and just right lite formula 420 in equal parts. All organic except for silica I used for early veg to help reduce stress. I use plain tap water and pretty much let them do them.

Keep Smokin

12. Hello everyone, I am a first time grower and am facing some problems so I wanted to get some professional advise. I am currently growing in a city that does not have any head shops or nute shops. I went down to the local fertilizer and picked up a mix of 20-20-20 NPK and that's all I have been using. But I am starting to see some deficiencies in the plant an need some professional advice on how to deal with them. Your help will be extremely appreciated Here are some pics ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387441816.738196.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387441828.176474.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387441837.630653.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387441848.805853.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387441859.724669.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387441871.713473.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387441884.121317.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387441895.459834.jpg

13. be patient and wait for answer dude it's really important to hijack someone else's thread.
    I answered you on the other one.
    Mj

from someplace on something

14. My bad man.. I just thought it was going to take a lot of time for someone to reply and I was kin of tripping out about them. So I thought I'd get it out in more places. Thanks for the advice

15. Some new ones light makes a few look yellow but all are healthy

Keep Smokin

Attached Files:

16. Keep Smokin

Attached Files:

17. I just wanted to toss up an update. Closing week 2 of flower. They have been great to watch grow. Again the two strain are the purps or mendo purps (the two bigger girls), and flo (little one). Very sweet skunky aroma that comes from the closet lol. Any questions feel free to ask and again thank you for checking them out.

Keep Smokin

18. Keep Smokin

Attached Files:

19. so as I looked back I didnt have any older pics on here this about a week after getting them

Keep Smokin

Attached Files:

20. Looking good!why no training?you could double your yield with it.MjTwas Ever Thus!