UPDATE on berry bomb, pineapple chunk, critical auto, and tijuana

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by axeldog13, Feb 4, 2014.

1. The tijuana is a little runt of the group lol.

2. Ahh with a pool and sunshine, not in the uk then!!

Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

3. Upskirt Berry bomb

Attached Files:

4. Can anyone tell me why the girls are droopy like this? Ph is good. Not over or under watering that I know of. When they get lite, I water until it comes out of the bottom 30%. Maybe less water?

Attached Files:

5. New light. 400w metal halide. The babies love it

Attached Files:

6. how long do they take too dry? shouldnt go longer then 5 days and can u check the ph?

7. The ph is 6.8-7.2. Every other day they are dry. And I water until it spills out of the bottom.

8. give less water remeber u dont always have too water till there is run off if anything alil run off is ok

9. but 30% seems alot.ph is fine

10. I'm going to try it. Thanks so much I'll keep you posted. My 2nd though was maybe a boron deficiency. I know that isn't real common especially in seedlings tho

11. it could be but im not sure just seems the leaves look like skin after being in the tube too long..my seedlings are about that size in about the same size cup and i only been giving them a shot glass of water..u know the kind with mesurments on them.

12. All about 10days old..

Attached Files:

13. Very nice! Mine is 11 days old :/ I think I've stunted the growth with the excessive water. So you just wait til it's dry, the a shot glass of water? I want my babez to look like yours!

14. That is friggin nice!

15. yeah you gotta wait till they are dry...so if its wet right now give it about 4 or 5 days and then give them a shot glass of water..my shot glass hold 50 ML of water...if u have a growshop near by go get one......how too check for dryness is by lifting the pot too see if it is light weight wise...and after you water lift the pot again too know how heavy it feels for comparison too the next time it is dry..

16. My critical mass is 14 days old today and i have been giving it a bit of water every day and a bit of spray to moisten the top layer by the root.
    Seems to be doing alright, ours are pretty much the same age i think lol
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1276903-2nd-grow%2C-2-3-ladies---home-made-set-up--input-welcome

17. Basically been letting it dry then a bit of water as i said and here she is :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391913091.766315.jpg

18. Update on the critical mate! Seeing as we on the same timescale sort of here is mine
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392149467.422363.jpg

19. yea man where did you get your seeds? is the pineapple chunk from barnys farm?