Update: New Bowls

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys I got all these sept the little rasta n the medium rasta for 5 bucks each n than the big blue one, someone gave me that cuz he stole it from a kid who stole from me.

But yea I only plan on keeping the small n medium rasta bowls. Others are to be sold for profit.

The design is from the big blue bowl. It's on the end where you can't see in the pic, so yea.

Attached Files:

2. get a bong!!! nice glass though.

3. I went through a phase with spoons too but trust me its gonna start to get to you, all the tar and shit. Id at least recommend cleaning them more often from their appearance. . . all youre tasting is resin when you smoke. In competitions judges always use clean, new glass to get the most taste out of their bud.

4. I don't smoke outta them I just got them for free or 5 bucks each and am gunna sell them.

I keep the couple cool ones for others to use.

But yea I have and have had my fair share of glass and other things.

Attached Files:

5. Damn those are nice bowls, but the poster above was right we all have a glass bowl phase

6. Can i have one?

7. [quote name='"GreenDirector"']Damn those are nice bowls, but the poster above was right we all have a glass bowl phase[/quote]

The only bowl I did have a phase with was this one because it was so damn beautiful.

Attached Files: