[Update] Flo 16 inch bong (pics+review)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Will_Blaze, Nov 7, 2013.

1. So, here's the bong I got for myself for my birthday. A 16 inch Flo beaker, with a six arm downstem and an eight arm percolator. The glass is 5mm Pyrex and has no visible defects To me, this is my ideal bong. The 2nd best bong I've hit was my friends Lux which has similar dimensions to this one, it's just a tad skinnier. The somewhat large volume of this piece makes it the ideal hit size (for me). I took one giant milky hit of a very strong sativa from California, and i'm in outer space. [​IMG]  

2. Awesome looking piece man. My friend had a FLO a/c and it was great. Keep it clean and sexy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Definitely a clean looking piece, happy late birthday man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. P.s. Is that adventure time? Lmao

5. no way! Thought it was Scooby Dooby doo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. gah you're right

7. thanks dudes, and yes it was scooby doo  :bongin:

8. Here;s a closer shot of the down stem. It works pretty damn well in my humble opinion. [​IMG]

9. This is a really good picture. Good shot man.

10. thanks! 

11. Arent those percs notoriously difficult to clean?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Yeah legit that pic could be the advertisement for it haha I need a new downstem too it makes me really want a nice one like that.

13. very nice piece, how much did it cost?

Also, be sure to be really careful with that downstem, that style is very fragile compared to the fused ones

14. #15 Will_Blaze, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013

$220 after tax

i'm bumping this thread now, because I FINALLY decided on a name for it. He shall be named Keith Stoner, because he's always smooth, like Keith Stone.  B)

Unless someone wants to make a better name.

Also, here's the best milk shot I could manage to take [​IMG]

15. That's a dope bong

16. How does it smoke? I've been looking into the Flo46 which is a 12" beaker with and perk and ice notches.

17. get adblock dude, you can watch those streaming sites without that garbage.

Nice bong dude, not a fan of the tree perc in there but the downstem is nice.