Update! First grow, 27 Days Old today. What do you guys think? Any advise?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FostCho20, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Yesterday, fed 2 days ago, underwatered?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rust? Can I cut the leaves?
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. PH is 7.0, I water them every other day. The middle plant has looked like this since day 1. Can I LST?

Here are some more pics.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I personally wouldn't, it looks stressed. Hard to tell you what's going on without knowing every detail sadly. Could be a whole number of things causing this damage.

4. There's 3 plants, So you think they look unhealthy? 300w led full spectrum light. About 24 inches from tops of plants. Water with ph down 7.0. 2x3x5 tent with carbon filter. No nutes right now, deficiency?
    I know rust is from too much humidity/light. Fixed that problem. Any suggestions?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I don't claim to be an expert let me put that out there.... I'd give it light nutes, a touch of calmag and another week of no stress and then see how she looks before stressing her more.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I second StashToker's advice. Some calmag may fix that issue. I had rust spots on one of my first grows and added some calmag and the problem fixed itself. The spots didn't go away for the rest of my grow but they didnt get bigger or appear on other leaves.

• Like Like x 1