[UPDATE] AK-48 - Day 45

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by evilgenius, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Well these sluts have been in flower now for 45 days. I started them from seeds back in April. Time well spent!

Here are some updated pictures I took yesterday morning while I was watering! I hope you all like! I cant wait to smoke it! :) I am hoping to get atleast a 1/2 pound, if not a little bit more, I really dont know as this is my first grow, but it looks like alot! There are some BIG colas!

My plan is to harvest in 21 days, I have already started giving them OverDrive and next week I will start the FinalPhase, and then a week or so of just water!

Any input is welcomed, and I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

P.S. The smell coming off them is just amazing, I thnk this is going to be some 'chouch lock' bud. Yea babbby..

:smoke:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. deffinatly some nice looking buds you got there...keep up the good work

3. Very nice buds, wow... Can't wait to see how much cured buds you will yield.

4. my god! get a photo of your hand next to those colas, they are huge! your going to have so much bud when your done with this, how many plants in total?

5. I have 3 plants, but the one plant has like 2 hudge colas, and a few smaller ones. I will take a picture with an object in the picture so you can actually get a feel for the size, they are massive!

I started the flower stage way too late, the plants were almost 2.5 - 3 ft tall when I started them in flower (12/12). The only thing I have noticed is that hte lower branches dont get as much light and the leaves are dying faster below, so I figured 2 in this space would be perfect. 3 is a little tight.

I will keep you all in the loop, and show you how it turns out.

Grasscity Deals Near You