*UPDATE 10/25/10* Are we being watched?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Knoxer, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Really? I thought that skydivers fall to the ground. That must have been my mistake for believing is that crazy imaginary gravity, mybad. I should have thought of that. Skydivers fall up and left and right, and fall in perfect mathimatical shapes and perform manuvers that we can barely do with todays technology..............
    Look, I'm tired of you people who come up with this bullshit ass stuff like it's skydivers that are visable all over the word and sometimes across the world simultaniously, you're only allowed to be released at a certain alltitude way below what they were. And the dumb ass weather balloon idea that was floating all over the world staying in this formation and a fewtimes be not in the formation and reform. You people imbarrass me just knowing that people like you repond to this stuff. Good try though, next time you wanna come onto the science and nature forums and and just want to tell people that they're wrong and have no proof or explanation that makes any sence at all, please do, because you're going to get reaction like this every time.

2. not saying i believe in this shit or not but just want to say somethin. the only way people are going to stop making excuses for their appearances (if thats what those lights really were) is if they actually show themselves--no matter how compelling the evidence is. thats the way it goes with us humans...i mean the signs of this world heading towards a 1 world government are real and tangible but people ignore it by calling everything conspiracy theory:cool:

"reality is an agreement we come to to make our lives more livable" or somthin like that by --Some Dude

3. We need to make contacts with the Alians.

lols. Alians.

4. You would think the whole world knows by now that there is life out there in the universe, it would be ingnorant not to. Question is are they freindly or not. About a year ago I had a dream that I was staring up into the night sky, when just then a ufo flew by. The sense of anger/terror was w/me as I awoke, it was unnerving as if I was pissed off, scared and upset. It felt very real, as if I had seen the near future. Who knows? Non-believers won't get it until they are being hurded onto ships as food.

I beleive that there out there, the good, the curious and the deadly. Something is holding them back, perhaps God?

5. [​IMG]

6. I wanna watch these videos when my internet re ups....so i'm subscribing.

7. Can we get an update on this? Any new sightings or explanations?

Also, is there a link to a place that's compiling all of this info, or is this thread it?

Keep going, guys! I'm on the edge of my seat here...:hello:

8. Too much evidence not to believe.

9. Not the same style as the others. The others were in the sky for quite some time and moved around in different formations (linear, triangle, etc.), and I can't find video on that page, only a screenshot.

10. holy fuck i am not shitting you i swear to god there are aliens surrounding my house I HEAR THEM. My cat keeps hissing at nothing also he never does this. My first thought it was mothman

11. Two things.

either there are visitors at earth, wanting to be seen

or the government wants us to believe there are aliens (possibly hostile ones) to further push their agenda.

who knows, I'm skeptical and won't choose a side until they are actually caught on film.

12. i'm scared :(
    i really think they are real. and those videos all freaked me out.

but all my friends just brush it off like "eh whatever" like it's no big deal!

these aliens are making me sound like a crazy paranoid lady >.<

13. here's a good list. Oh No They Didn't! - Rumor has it that "Skyline" marketing is aiming to f*ck with our heads...

as to the skyline thing rumor, well it is being made by and independent film company, and they are on a limiting budget and supposedly facing legal troubles as well, so something like this could just be out of budget for them. however they do a lot of special effects, so they could do something cheap-like and still get good results. apparently the only source to back the marketing claim up is some bloggers speculation, BUT i read somewhere that hollywood is coming out with some alien movies soon so deals could have been made or something, but thats pure speculation as well. so I'm starting to doubt that it is purely a marketing campaign although thats what still is most likely happening.

14. I just hope aliens enjoy Cannabis, as we do.

15. really?

16. really what? this whole thread is full of people posting videos and saying it could be real, and I say that it's scaring me...and you took the time to post this?

17. I wouldn't get too worried, right now all they are are just lights. There's been periods where the same thing happens just like this and nothing comes of it but a whole lotta "wow look at that!". They could be a number of things or phenomena that we dont know of yet besides aliens.

18. if your really scared about all this. Sorry, don't mean to sound rude or anything just to me it doesn't make sense, if they have the technology to get here from anyplace they could ever come from then they would have the ability to just blot us out.

Just looking at what we can do now, getting to any place with intelligent life is so far out that the best hope we have is some sort of revolution in technology that would only come from some sort of deeper understanding of the laws of the universe. Like the famous E=mc^2 changed how we understand the universe works and what it's made of. Then quantum physics came and gave us another understanding of how things work. That's all after ~4 million years (from "cradle to grave"). Imagine what level of technology we would be at after several more million years.

Point being, they would be so far above us that we would be the people just learning to throw rocks/spears and they would have to our tech today. So there's no point to worrying because the choice isn't ours; if they want to, they get to.