*UPDATE 10/25/10* Are we being watched?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Knoxer, Oct 23, 2010.

1. It's not what you think it is.

2. It looks like a penis/vagina between legs.

WTFBBQ

3. I live right where the video in arizona was taken:eek: but they need to stop flying around trippin people out and just come down so we can have a smoke sesh.

4. Obvious Tommy Lee Jones is obvious...

5. this thread has taken a nose dive into crazy town lol.

6. #86 Senior PoopiePants, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
    3 pigs at a trough!!!!!

That shit had me too!

But back on topic and as far as Agartha - I don't think the Earth is "Hollow". Not by a long shot. It doesn't jive with Geology and it just doesn't make sense.

BUT, are there tens of thousands of miles of caves and thousands of cavities in the Earth? I think so. I think there are lifeforms living under our feet that we have no idea of - both small things AND large things. Intelligent? Who knows... But I think there is SOMETHING going on under us. Nothing too crazy, but some something...

7. Awesome thread, the idea of us communicating with aliens is awesome.

8. Look guys, I know we're all stoners, but can we stick to the subject at hand please? There are still alot of things to talk about. Like, is there already some kind of treaty signed with them? Is that why they don't justmake contact? I know that they wouldn't do it at first because of the panic and media. But with them being as smart as they are to travel all the way across the universe, you'd figure that they would have found a way to do it by now? I mean, we've come up with some pretty good ideas on this thread alone, and we're stoners that sit on our computers reading forums. And, if there is no treaty, are they here with good intentions or not? However it goes, Obama is coming out and saying something soon, and everyone is waiting on it.
    YouTube - Finally UFO disclosure 2010 Barack Obama!

9. While I want to believe that we're being visited by extraterrestrial beings; I think it's more likely that recent UFO sightings are actually government surveillance vehicles, like a stealth blimp for example.

[​IMG]
    The Stealth Blimp Dot Com

I do believe we're being watched, but not by aliens.

10. They're just warming us up for the golden age to come on 2012.
    :hello:

11. its just skydivers, i saw a video or something of the sky divers admitting it was them over new york and el paso.

12. Yeah what if they have found a way but its a way that we dont notice they are even here so there is no panic and only a few people actually know

its like the thought that aliens are living among us because they're telepathically plugged into some people so they're spreading a message through those people

13. Is this thread not scientific enough? (went to Pandoras Box)

14. Right ... because sky divers go at night and make 20 or so lights above the sky, and they move in formations that our planes can do, right?

15. Exactly. If these are skydivers then why is this only a recent event for the most part? Surely there have been plenty of at night skydivers over the years.

16. Aww Cmon im too high to be paranoid from UFO videos:p

17. lol what science is in this thread? I've seen some crazy theories but nothing based on science.

18. There's plenty of other alien/UFO threads in the science forum that weren't moved.

19. Im stoned as fuck and im thinking these aliens are gonna get real pissed and fuck us up for being so ignorant lol