*UPDATE 10/25/10* Are we being watched?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Knoxer, Oct 23, 2010.

1. nevermind they would have to know the language of the people they are hovering over. If the sign's in China and Japan have trouble getting the English right what chance does an alien species?

What I don't understand is if they really want to show themselves and make the governments of this world admit to their presence, why always is it in some obscure way? Why not bring out a mid-sized ship and part it over the city. Don't move it, just let people look at it for a couple days. then make a slow drive to another city.

Why travel across the universe only to try and be sneaky but still reveal themselves? I'll actually believe the whole alien's want to work with us and/or are here story when they drop the cloak and dagger stuff.

I mean think about it, if a person doesn't want to appear creepy they don't go sneaking around and only let you get glimpses of them. That just makes them seem even more creepy.

Moral of the story is: aliens, stop being creepy and come say hi already or piss off.

now somebody tell me how to send that thought out in a transmutational vibration of etheral mutations so the aliens get it.

2. Well if they have experience with this kind of thing then bringing a ship down close enough for us to get good details would be a horrible move due to the fact you will scare the shit out of everyone and risk having retaliation against you. If it's another species then they're being very cautious and taking baby steps with us which honestly sounds like good news, if they wanted us dead or harmed I think we would have seen much more by now.

Also 25k views :eek: Thats kinda.... creepy.

3. You did know the second coming was near, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jnlXJHUAUc]YouTube - Jesus Came From Outta Space[/ame]

I hope they land the first ship on top of the Vatican, just to finally end their lies.:cool:

The ship opens up and Jesus emerges in a George Bush pilot suit, walks up to the pope, tells him to get off that throne, and tells him he has a new job, as a carpenter.

In Iraq.:smoke:

4. #64 Omnip, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    This is pretty friggin cool.

BTW the reason why you're getting so many guest views is because of this thread on reddit Massive amount of UFOs seen over 8 major cities in the past couple weeks, all looking nearly identical. -- predicted by Stanley A. Fulham, a retired NORAD officer : WTF

Also you may want to watch this video
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptskg54iQPc&feature=related"]YouTube - Burning Man night divers[/ame]

I'd love to see this formation of lights though, because I guess I'm the only person with a god damned telescope. People are standing in the street taking pictures with cellphones? You're not going to see anything. Go look through a telescope!! It takes a minute for me to grab my scope and bring it outside.

5. I do get the baby steps part but I wasn't talking about hovering just above the buildings. A larger ship at the same height as those things were would work just the same. Hell even at 10,000 feet. The only people that can do any damage to it would be the military and they wouldn't try and shoot it down if it just hovered there. Also people with telescopes could pull it out and look at it in detail and get some quality pictures rather than depending on shaky camera footage.

Point being that they can make it a bit more obvious than tiny little objects in the sky doing a dance with blinking lights. They gotta know most are going to explain it away rather than assume it's aliens, given that we've (we as in the general public) been given no physical proof that they exist.

6. #66 Knoxer, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
    New Video of many MANY more over Delaware on the 23. It looks like stars at first really, but going on they are moving.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmqmQTpUesU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Massive UFO Delaware PA October 23 2010[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojPnqEjdspQ"]YouTube - UFO's in Pennsylvania/Delaware[/ame]

Highly doubt its planes or skydivers this time.

7. Welcome... please take me with you. Can I bring some seeds?

8. Crazy shit ill be looking at the sky only place they didnt say was chicago lol were next

9. I had just found those videos and was about to post them. That's what they need to do. Listen up aliens! If you're reading this, you need to keep doing things that our governments can't cover up! This is accually getting through!

I can't believe the fleet accually came! I'm so excited! And yet still mildly intimidated. Has everyone been trying to make triangles with lights to try and respond? We need to keep this thread going because with how many guest keep poping up we may be saving our world by thinking about this logically.

10. I hope this isn't a hoax or marketing scheme but it all seems a little fishy to me. New movie coming out in a few weeks with the description:

"Strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, drawing people outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth. "

As much as I would love this Fulham guy to be right and this would be the start of a life where we are not alone my skeptisism reigns. I will however keep a close eye on these sightings even though I won't be buying any of his books, or seeing any box office busters about aliens anytime soon.

11. it was indeed proved that cousin skeeter was in fact extra terrestrial. But everyone knew...

12. these aliens abducted me last night for sex...theyre all females and not all are lesbos sooo naturally theyve been roaming the universe looking for a good fucking

ill tell you one other thing they are fucking hot
    [​IMG]

and yes i got her digitz

13. those lights in the sky everyone has been seeing lately ....me and my cousin have been seeing them for years. we have always watched the sky just cause we believe and to whoever mentioned the mayans ....i have been saying that ever since they started this 2012 thing ...no way the mayans could have known about helicopters and airplanes back then ....tho there were carvings in their walls of these objects. and 1 more thing im pretty sure they never found any mayan bodily remains ;)

14. even more evidence of the same things in college station, tx.

15. How the fuck did this thread get so many views, someone had to have promoted it somewhere else its not even a week old.

16. trippy as fuck

17. I posted it on Reddit.

18. Damn I was on the thought that the government had an entire agency dedicated to lurking this thread for details.

19. fuck the UFO's....what the fuck is in your avatar :bolt:

20. Interesting thing we have going here, though I'm approaching with skepticism.

I for one believe in intelligent life outside of our planet, and the very thought of fleets of unknown origins visiting Earth gets me tingly in my ballsack.

I'll be watching the Vegas skies, though there's so much light pollution here.