*UPDATE 10/25/10* Are we being watched?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Knoxer, Oct 23, 2010.

1. It's currently up to 783 guests. :eek:

2. You can't take my anal virginity you damn dirty aliens!!! (to all "guest" veiwing, you know who you are)

3. #43 TastyMints, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    822 guests and I'll assume it's still growing. Someone must be spreading the word...

Edit: Make that 1297...

4. 1349 guests now, this is quite possible to say the least

5. We are being watched... By space narwhals.

6. 1500 guests WTF! :O

7. Crazy shit if those geometric patterns are not coincidences.

8. THEY ALWAYS PLAY THAT FUCKING MUSIC whenever the topic of aliens come up on the news.

How the FUCK does anyone else not catch that and wonder about it?

That shit pisses me the fuck off because it has the potential to be the most important issue/discovery of all time, and these assclowns have to dick around with it by always playing that fucking music! :mad: It literally makes a mockery out of it.

Had to get that out.

9. Maybe the first video can be explained by the story of children releasing balloons, but what about the other ones?

The ones with the bright lights making very similar formations over various major cities can't be explained by such a silly explanation as balloons.

One part of me really wants to believe this story of Fulham's prediction since it seems to match up, but I guess we will have to wait to see if this is really just a hoax, which it most likely is. But it's always fun to believe that something extraordinarily important might happen in our lifetimes!

10. No no no. There WERE indeed balloons released that day and those balloons are the ones that made the mainstream media footage.

But then there's other footage of shit that are CLEARLY not balloons and match up with the El Paso sightings (which they say were The Golden Knights). But get me a video of the Golden Knights (too tired to get it, but I'm up to the challenge if someone else wants to). Get me a video of them and the El Paso lights, and I will show you the difference. The parachuters in TGN are using some kind of flare-thing that leave a trail. The El Paso lights DO NOT have those flare-trails.

Very good disinfo going on out there. :rolleyes:

11. Indeed there is a lot of disinfo.

12. The 1489 guests viewing this thread are actually just balloons.

13. These ballons sure are populating this thread.

Bring me to some aliens.

14. big brother is always watching you

15. To any aliens that may be reading this,

If marijuana is legal on your planet, please take me with you. I have much to teach you about munchies and movies and I can lift heavy objects(something you obviously cannot do with your thin grayish-green arms). We will discuss any probing of the anus in private, thank you.

16. No this is not real its Fake

17. The balloons you're talking about. :)

18. What the hell? A forum for THIS forum? Really?

19. Not exactly. Users submit interesting articles found on the internet that others would like and they either rate the articles/submissions up or down. If a submission gets popular it'll be seen by thousands of people.

It's like a news aggregator except the users do the submitting not the owner.