Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Upcoming Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fpearce883, Jul 17, 2019.

1. I will be drug tested anytime from August 3 to August 7. I was an every day smoker but for the past 2 weeks I have cut down to once a week. I plan on smoking again friday the 17th of july. I am 5”9 165 pounds with 12-13% body fat . I play football and i exercise 6 days a week. Anybody have an estimate on how long ill be clean enough to pass a piss test? Or any 2 week detox methods, i dont want to take any of those day before or few hour before drinks. Any help would be appreciated

2. There is no guarantee that you will pass your test in this limited time. You should stop smoking until your testing time. It will slightly raise your chance of passing. You need to keep exercising like you are now to get the impurities (THC) out of your body.

3. Don't be stupid. You've got a drug test coming up.
    If you give a fuck about the outcome stop now, keep up the physical activity, drink lots and hope for the best - but don't fucking plan to get stoned even closer to the time. Think m'boy...think...

4. Sounds like you want to fail.