Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

upcoming drug test: urgent

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by caiti, May 31, 2012.

1. i have a drug test june 8th at concentra. i smoked last on may 14th, and i had been smoking every few days/every day for a few weeks before i stopped. i slowed down anticipating a drug test, but started up again because im a dumbass before i stopped again. im a 116 lb girl and i drink a normal amount of water and dont really exercise. think ill pass? i really need this job, so i kinda need to know asap

2. I don't think you will pass .... You sound hot

3. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']I don't think you will pass .... You sound hot[/quote]

This.

4. uh, thanks? too bad im hideous. well not really. but do you have any reasoning or is this random shit? haha

5. It will almost have been a month and you don't sound fat. You should have a decent chance of passing on your own. You coulld just get a detox drink or synthetic urine to be safe. Is test for a job?

6. yea its for a job. i forgot to mention that im poor as shit so i cant buy a detox kit. i literally have $8 right now and im probably buying food tomorrow so.. yea. im def not fat, im 116 lb and 5'6" so i was hoping thatd help me pass.

7. If you need to know, then you're out of luck here. We can't tell you whether you will pass or not. You'll get a "maybe" at best.

Some dollar stores (Dollar Tree, for instance) sell $1 marijuana urine tests. Might be worth while to get one or two and see if you pass or not.

8. You dont need a detox kit. If your determined you can pass IMO.
    Just drink water and cranberry juice in large quantities until the day of your test to flush your urinary tract...Exercising can also be very good.

If your determined then push yourself and you will be fine. Ive passed within days of smoking just by diluting and flushing my system..

9. I just had a test at concentra a few weeks ago. Is it pre employment by any chance? I couldn't detox in time and was forced to use synthetic urine as my last resort. I used the brand p-sure and passed eith no question. Id recommend it in your situation. You can still drink lots of water and exercise for a week, just to be safe. But they dont observe and you go behind closed door for the test. Worked for me and alot of other people from what I've read.

10. I'll flip the coin...Call it before it lands.:cool:

11. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

If you need to know, then you're out of luck here. We can't tell you whether you will pass or not. You'll get a "maybe" at best.

Some dollar stores (Dollar Tree, for instance) sell $1 marijuana urine tests. Might be worth while to get one or two and see if you pass or not.[/quote]

Just cause you were pretty much smoking everyday ...... And it hasnt been a month But yes a home test would be good to know and I know they cost $20 or more ....

Does dollar tree have them ?? I don't think the ones around here have them .....

You described your self even hotter bet you aren't hideous .....

Start exercising cardio .....only thing I can tell you .... I've drank vinegar same day I smoked and the next day I got tested and came out clean other guy I shared a joint with got arrested .... I did it a few times I would come home stoned and I would fill up a cup with half white vinegar and half orange juice to help mask taste and I Would plug my nose and drink ...... It would work overnite for me but some people would take 1-3 days to work ..... I AM NOT SUGGESTING you do this ....Just sharing a story (I got alot) Stay clean til then .... And cardio .....

Good luck I hope you pass :fingers crossed:

You might pass

12. [quote name='"caiti"']

uh, thanks? too bad im hideous. well not really. but do you have any reasoning or is this random shit? haha[/quote]

Only because you were pretty much a daily smoker .... Takes 30 days to get clean if you smoke daily .....

Do some cardio

A home test would of helped .... The dollar trees around me don't have test ..... Or I don't think they do what isle ?

You describe yourself even hotter....

You might pass
    I hope you pass

My bad I thought the first one didn't go through

13. yea its pre-employment. and id exercise, but i fucking hate exercise, and i have strep throat so im kinda just layin around in bed for the next few days.
    and i heard that exercising within a week of the test is bad because all of the chemicals in the fat youre burning are released back into your system instead of flushing out or something. im just really worried cuz, again, i have no money for synthetic urine or detox. i was gonna have my friend pee for me and tape it to my leg and such, but with the temperature test things im wary of that now.

14. what he said hahahahahah
    :smoke:

15. ohh take some things called azos some like that it cleans your whole system in 12 hours but your gonna be peeing collors like orange or bright neon .p.s drink alot of water and after 12 hours try running or working out

16. You do realize that detox drinks are to be drank the day of the test and are only truly meant for a surprise drug test. They only cover up and conceal the THC in your system within a few hours of consumption and are absolutely NOT full proof!! They are for when you have to pee in a cup RIGHT NOW. Not for when you have a week to flush your system!!

So start pounding water silly!

17. LOL this doesn't work. The LOL is because I had two friends that I got high with that were CONVINCED this would work when I was living at a sober house. I knew it wouldn't work, so I was honest about using. They tried this azo BS and got kicked out. I got another chance for the honesty but I left anyway.

Pounding water the day of the test is good, but doing it for days is pointless.

Oh and OP you were right about exercising within a few days of the test, you should stop 3-5 days before you have to pee..but you not being willing to exercise before this window makes me think you are lazy and unmotivated.

18. im not lazy and unmotivated, im sick. strep throat has me sleepin alot and breathing hard would make my throat hurt even more. i exercised a bit for a few days before i was sick but im totally out of shape.

19. Well..how bad do you want it? To pass, I mean?

If I were you, I'd just use someone else's pee. Haven't used my own pee for a test I couldn't afford to fail in many years.

20. Lol you'll be fine. My girlfriend is about the same and just from normal shit like you with a little more drinking water she passed in 2 weeks after we smoked