Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Upcoming drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Colonel Chiefin, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I have a court ordered urine drug screening coming up on tuesday the 12th of october, last time I smoked was saturday september 25th. So I have about a week until my drug test. Before that saturday I didn't blaze too much at all for like 3 weeks. So I was wondering what you guys thought my chance of passing was if I ran at least three miles everyday this week. I was also wondering if niacin worked to help pass and how much I should take and when I should take it. I was also thinking about taking like 4 aspirin a few hours before my test. And advice and thoughts are appreciated! thanks!

2. If you run three miles a day, they probably won't catch up to you so you'll be fine.

3. exercise is good. lots of fluids, drink water like it is your job.
    you'll be iight.

4. Does anyone know if niacin actually works?

5. niacin does NOT work, it is a very common myth. Don't take the aspirin before either, the last thing you want to make it look like is you're trying to tamper with results.

Drink lots of water, and exercise. Sweat it out, as you should know THC is stored in fat cells.

And my personal advice is, if you are having court mandated piss tests, dont be tempting fate, you will get screwed at some point. Be responsible, dont smoke if you shouldnt be smoking.

6. Drink lots of orange juice. If you have minimal amounts in your system you can say it is from 'second hand smoke' it works.

7. If my life or job required me to pass a drug test, I'd use substitute urine. It is very easy to conceal and keep warm with a heat strip. ;)

8. lol google fake piss test.

9. This is the place to check. Don't use the powdered dry urine get fresh frozen urine and keep it frozen until you need it. Sometimes the powder won't dissolve properly when you need it.