Upcoming concerts you are attending

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Virginia Girl !, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Seen: Robert Randolph, Petty, Trey, lots of bands at Bonnaroo most notably Phil Lesh, Doobie Brothers, Lynard Skynard

Going to see: the wailers tonight!, bela fleck, umphreys, charlie daniel band, maybe jimmy buffet in september

It's been quite the expensive summer since all this great music's come through va

2. sounds of the underground- as i lay dying, BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, job for a cowboy

3. Who else will be seeing the red hot chili peppers concert in your cityy when they start their tour? I will be going. should be good.

4. just got back from one fo two major concerts i am attending. sounds of the underground was awesome. as i lay dying and black dahlia murder were my two favorite bands so i still enjoyed them the most but there was still a lot of other bands that were great gg concert

5. Muse in August
    The Kooks in October
    Snow Patrol in Decemeber

Should be good :D

6. Wu-Tang in Providence on Aug. 16th. can not wait.

7. Had a great time at sounds of the underground yesterday. moshed so hard.
    got to bash some emo kids who jumped in the pits with their emo dance bullshit.

8. seen : Radiohead

going to: breaking benjamin and maybe moe. down

9. Hey everyone, I'm new here. I went to Phil and friends in Indy sunday, and the second set was rediculous. Got the shakedown that I called on philzone, just an amazing set really. Then I decided to go down to Louisville to see Phil again; my brother had just returned from MN for a month and wanted to take him to a show. It was solid, the Palace theater was amazing. I was tripping pretty solid from some mushies I had kept from Bonnaroo, so that added to the beauty of the Palace. Anyway, my next upcoming show will be the Roots and the Pharcyde at Bogart's in Cinci. Can't wait, should be a sick time:smoking:

10. Just saw johnny winter and the next night the shack shakers.
    im lookin foward to floyd fest.
    and aug 8th. dragonforce motherfuckers.

11. awww helll yeahh, i was starting to think i was the only jam fan on these boards til i saw this thread. i obviously love keller shows, have seen him twice this summer

also seeing crosby stills nash AND young
    duuuude im so jelous, i was planning on going but only 1 of my friends could go and it just costed to much in gas and food and dr u gs to split 2 ways. but ive seen most of the bands that are playing there alreayd this summer, so not to disappointed. I bet you had a blast!

12. Going to see an amazing local band, Orange Jam Conspiracy, tomorrow, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones Aug 18, moe.down (hopefully) sept 1-3 and the Flaming Lips Sept 10

13. I'm seeing Bela Fleck's Acoustic Revolution tour at Western Connecticut State Univerity some time in August

14. :D im seeing goo goo dolls and counting crows in a few days, and then mars volta and chili peppers in.... early sept...

i can't fucking wait!

15. TOOL IN SEPT *happy dance*
    also might go to family vales just to have some fun in the pits, love showing whiney little emo kids what it means to be in a pit haha