Upcoming concerts you are attending

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Virginia Girl !, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Chili Peppers and Mars Volta in Nov. The Raconteurs in a few weeks.

2. Crosby Stills Nash and Young in bethel new york this august

3. Cursive, Make/Believe, and La Salle on July 12th at the Chameleon Club in Lancaster, PA. A little birthday present to myself.

4. Ozzfest - July 27

Kid Rock - August 16

5. keller, trey, phil lesh, sci, railroad earth 10k:p:cool::rolleyes::hello::smoking::hippie::yay::metal::ey::smoking::smoke:

6. Already went to Mountain Jam and saw Keller, Medeski Martin & Wood, Spearhead, Robert Randolph, Benevento-Russo Duo, Mike Gordon and Ramble Dove, and Government Mule!

Next week I'll be going to the Litchfield Jazz fest in CT. Then later in August, I'm seeing BELA FLECK at Western Connecticut State University. Finally, hopefully I'll be able to go to the Gathering of the Vibes upstate in late August.

7. I'm going to see Slayer,Children of Bodom(favorite band),Mastadon,and Thyne Eyes Bleed in a couple weeks.

8. just saw yonder mountain the other day in cincinatti, great show great venue. going to shammy bash in late august, local festival.

im jelous of all these great concerts people are going to, man i need to stop being a bum.

9. Counting Crows And Goo Goo Dolls

Tonight At Riverbend

10. October something: Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Mars Volta in Columbus, Ohio. Going to be SICK!

11. the only show in my near future is TOOL in MN, Target Center. ill die if i miss it.

12. July 19 - Sounds of The Underground
    Aug 13 - Ozzfest

13. July 16 Camden, NJ - Sounds of the underground
    Aug 4 Scranton, PA - Warp Tour

14. the gathering of the vibes

15. backstage at ozzfest and whatever other concerts I want:D:D:D

16. ozzfest some day in august

17. mars volta and red hot chilli peppers, on oct 2 and 20th up in boston...those are the big ones i jut went to the unholy alliance tour as well

18. July 6th I went to go see Les Claypool which was pretty awsome. When he started jamming on the banjo my jaw dropped.

19. Anthrax/Rob Zombie July 26th

20. when was that?!