Upass story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Flyg1017, May 7, 2019.

1. Just wanted to start another thread about Upass and drug screens.

I recently got a job offer from a really good company in the great ole state of California. I have lived in Mississippi my entire life so thiu will be a big change.

Anyways, of course I had to take a pre employment drug screen for this company. Like any seasoned weed head I quickly planned out my substitute method. I choose Upass because it was the only thing I could find in a rural town. I did not have time for mail.

The test I took was not observed but the doctor stood outside the door. Made sure the temp was good and handed it off.

The results came back instantly from a escreen testing machine. I was nervous as hell but every worked out.

UPASS as of May 7th 2019 works on drug screens.

2. It's odd a doctor did your drug test. I'm sure someone someday will wonder if Upass works and now that you've made a thread assuring us it does that should answer their question. But they won't search for a thread, they will start a new thread asking if Upass works. Of course there may be hundreds of people who do use the search and I wouldn't know, I only see the threads where they didn't search so my point is totally bogus.

Congratulations on sticking your finger in the Man's eye, he needs it more often.

3. Naw homie I searched, no new thread but bumping this one, lol.

Edit - thanks to op for sharing his results.

4. I have to pause every time I see this thread.
    My old eyes reads it as Up ass instead of U Pass.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I was imagining suitcasing a bottle of pee lol this title kills me

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I hadn't noticed that but now that you've pointed it out, Up ass is the only way I see it.