Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by briwes911, Aug 11, 2011.

1. is that so?? well guess i better grind up a few grams and pop some corn lol

2. ahah not sad i guess i mean it is 3am, what the hell else is going on? :p its a tuesday night.. come on now

3. ye dude its free to watch to

4. I'm awake :confused: ,,,,,,, The hell?

5. were at yourtube?

6. welcome to the club
    :p:p:p:p

7. man grasscity is the best place to come and burn and kill some time.. great! :bongin:

8. its on hulu i think

9. best place hands down by far...

10. this is tight

[​IMG]

11. double posting is really just your thing eh buddy? :p Hope youre havin fun tonight man.

12. my bad i am responding on my cell phone so i just reply to each msg

13. How do i make myself sleep im so fucking frustrated i could i coudfregjjkdsarukpjxz,??,,,?!'mbvbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbnnnnnnnbnnnnnnnnnnnn

14. this is what you do.... pop 3 Tylenol pm's and chase it with one 22oz malted beverage... then Some type of purp or heavy Indica... if unknown is all you got then take 1 gram of this unknown product and place it inside a spit open cigar with the tobacco removed,... smoke till high ... hahah hahha hope this entertained you well idk man im up smokeing and typing till i wake up like this in the morning

15. 5:52 where I am, this is some bullshit

16. #36 how toke weed, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks alot man now i hav a permanent boner

17. Normally I'd be sleeping right now (it's 3:08 ATM), but without herb, I can't ever fall asleep until right after the sun comes up. I think I have Delayed Phase Sleep Syndrome.

18. I think i have that too.. :smoking:

19. you get a good strain of sativa/sativa dominant, and every channel becomes interesting :bongin: