Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Up coming Drug Test.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by louis8789, Apr 1, 2009.

1. First of all I realize I might very well be in the wrong forum.

Regardless I have an up coming drug test and need your guys help. I consider myself a light smoker prolly about a gram a week. I exercise about 4 times a week weigh 180 and am 6'4. The last time I smoked was Thursday the 26th. I have a drug test in 2 weeks from today.

Give me some tips/info/suggestions what ever. Should I be drinking something, doing something, not doing something?.......you guys get the point.

Thanks in advance guys.

2. Just keep working out the way you are and you should be fine. If you want to be extra careful, start taking the non time-released form of niacin (I think its 1000mg a day but don't quote me on it) every day until 1 day before the test. It will make your skin feel like you got sunburned, but don't worry about it. It is very bad for your liver, though so watch out.

3. You don't have to do anything but not smoke from now until then.

Your golden on this one.

4. just dont smoke. make sure your not testing your first p of the day and you should be good.

5. Drink very large amounts of water and you will be fine.

6. What everyone else said. 2 weeks = plenty of time...