Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unusual incident.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cottage, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Hey guys. So I've been smoking for a little over a year now and have never had a traumatic high before. But a few weeks ago I was camping with some buddies in the woods and we had smoked a good amount each via joints/bong and we were all just about ready to turn in when my best friend produced two 1.5g from his bag. After smoking these I went to go and piss in the woods and I was suddenly overcome with a sense of uneasyness and nerves, I put it down to simple paranoia but then my hearing was suddenly impaired and it felt like I had earplugs in or something beacuse all sounds were muffled. I also felt real sick so I just sat down but after 5 mins I was absolutely fine and proceeded to piss like a racehorse :eek:

So what do yu guys think was the cause of this? I also had 3 beers, was this just a bad case of being crossfaded? Or did I simply smoke too much?

2. [​IMG]

Probably just a bit too much, a bit too quickly brah, nothing to worry about. Take it easy and be safe, yo.