Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unusual headache

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Viking01, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Hello all,
    After reading a ton of forums and trying to find answers I thought i'd ask directly.
    Recently each time I smoke I get a headache, its pretty dull tension type headache and often times pressure all around.

I tried massages for the back of my neck and head and massaging sinuses, tried taking antihistamines in case its a sinus inflammation, tried raising my blood pressure by working out, tried just laying down. Nothing seems to help. I'm wondering if it may be sinus blockage causing pressure but i dont have runny nose or anything like that and I usually have pretty rough allergies from pollen but Ive never reacted to just getting headaches from smoking until this week?

Could it be an immune response? i have no idea what to do, i didnt smoke for a day or two and all was fine, no pressure at all. Definitely a direct response from smoking.
    Any suggestions, besides stop smoking? Ive been smoking for years and never had this happen, and yes Ive tried different sources and still same effect.

2. Sounds like cause and effect and you've made a pretty good case that smoking causes you headaches.

Have you tried edibles? Same outcome?

3. That was going to be my next approach, but Ive been using the same method for years with no ill effect until a week or so ago

4. I've read very rarely some people get this and stop for few weeks and all is well but what the hell? only thing i can think that adds up is blockage in lungs or sinuses causing pressure or lack of oxygen, but even then im not yawning constantly and im not blocked up or have a runny nose.
    (also its not the quality of stuff at fault, I get some bomb clean stuff that has always sat well with me)

its freaking me out guys, me and bud got along for a long time until now

5. Does the headache come right after smoking or during the come down? I know schwaggy weed will give me a headache every time an hour or two after consumption? Have you tried hydrating or making sure your sugar levels are sufficient?

6. Man, Ive been trying everything. its great quality stuff, Ive gone through 3 different batches from different sources. Ive tried drowning myself with water and sleep and eating well. and its not during the come down but starts a few min after first light up