untrustworthy people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LilWyte2590, Apr 9, 2006.

1. im sick of mother fuckn people who gank.im sick of my ten dollars going away without any weed coming back.i know i shouldnt let them get the money and go in a house but what the fuck.yesterday i was pickin up a dime from someone i trust and have gotton weed from before,he said he had to run into a house to get it cuz he was reupin to,i looked at him and said..."alright...".the fucker didnt comeback.why do people gotta be like that,it pisses me off so much,and i hardly ever get money,and just to get it ganked.i have 2 good dealers i know i can trust for sure left.ive learned to stop fuckn around with people who seem friendly but deep down wanna just takew your cash.dickheads.

2. Wow.
    Be glad it was only 10 bucks that got taken. I've heard some people with an assload of money getting ganked.
    But that does suck though. Trust no one, I guess.

3. Yea man gettin ur money jacked sux but its just 10 bucks be glad it wasnt 10k...

4. I don't think any of us are stupid enough to give 10k to go get weed. If you are you deserve to get jacked. But I can understand what it would be like if you couldn't find bud any other way so you gave somebody 10 bucks to go get it.

5. thats why u can pretty much only buy from hardcore hippys, cause most of the time they r really chill hippys and wouldnt rip u off. lol plus alot of guys are just immature about everything and wanna start shit.

6. Not 10k but 5 and ye it happened.:mad:

7. Not everyone ganks. Just don't act real naive about shit. And be straight up with your concerns. You are buying from them, they should be kissing your ass, not the other way around.

8. There are plenty of people willing to front me that kind of money to go get bud like when dealers are dry and they have demand to fill. And NOBODY deserves to get jacked, thats just ignorent...

Grasscity Deals Near You