untitled

Discussion in 'General' started by zmasterflash, Nov 22, 2013.

1. I dont know about yall but i love coffee! im drinking my fourth cup now and my cup holds 24 oz so really its like i have drank nine cups and counting lol anyone else brew a big pot just to drink it all to yourself or am i the only lame coffee addict here?

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    had a pot this morning, about to make a few cups. i love me some coffee, but it doesn't do anything to me. i just like to drink it

why "Untitled"? :confused_2: :confused_2:

aaahhh more views [​IMG] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3. This is heaven for @[member="TheAnswer121"]! :laughing: :laughing:

4. I grab myself a cup every morning before class. 

5. yeah same here, aside from feeling all warm inside it doesnt hype me up like it used to. good stuff. i prefer black coffee with minimal sugar but every once in awhile i mix in some hot cocoa with it...

6. Damn, hot cocoa, that's a good idea. 

7. and the reason behind the title is that i hate making up titles to my threads i always feel self concious/like its a dumb title or what have you....i know wierd right?

8. I drink about 8 cups a day. 4 in the morning and 4 around noon. I try not to drink coffee after 3 because it keeps me up all night

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. you knew i'd be in here. first motherfuckas :laughing: :laughing:  needs me muh coffee                        and weed  (love this pic)

[​IMG]
    i want it now

10. Thats fucking dope!

I'd be sipping whiskey out that thing and taking rips at the same time! :metal:

11. lol yeah i second the whiskey....but i would mix it with coffee

12. make mine a whiskey double and coffee

hold the whiskey :laughing: :laughing:

13. hahahahahahahahaha

14. Sadly all I have for awhile is that nasty kcup coffee shit. It's impossible to drink black. But I have to have a cup in the morning or else I won't be able to shit. 

15. thankfully i have never had that problem. im about as regular as they get lol. i want one of those shirts from the colon health commercials that says regular and proud