Unsure if i should indulge back into weed after 4 year break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 948257, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Been gone a while from the forum mental health got bad. Ended up i a psych hospital not for weed other stuff. I feel I have changed so much as a person will weed make me regress? Or is totally dependent on your current state in life?

Sorry for scatter brain just trying to get some opinions

2. Do you feel your in a good place now? Maybe best to leave weed alone for awhile longer. you know what’s best for you.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. You yourself sound unsure if you should or not .
    You need to be confident in this decision, until you are, my uneducated advice is that you need to hold off until your 100% sure got your shit together in you head and you know that your are ready.

Good luck

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. "Deleted member 948257"

That was quick.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Had you posted after a toke fine but you didn't................ so avoid until you are ready
    but you are welcome here anyday
    and perhaps HELP those members who about to go down your well trodden path?

welcome back

• Like Like x 3
  6. No, to expensive of a hobby.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is there something behind that I dont understand?

Someone who doesn't want to be on a weed forum beyond the question?

8. Nothing really. He just deleted his account hours after his first post. I've never seen someone come and go that fast before.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. only if you want to. Positives and negatives to any thing we do or don't do.

10. It is totally dependent on your current state in life, in my personal experience/opinion. Start slow, know your limits, drink lots of water, and pause every so often to gauge how you feel. If it doesn't do you any favors, no shame in waiting until you're fully comfortable, man. My hope is that you have zero issues and can resume enjoying the herb, and remember-strain is key, so take a minute to think about what you're after and what would be beneficial to your needs!

/jah! :weed:
    *d$*

11. Don’t cheat urself, treat ones self. Enjoy

12. I was in a similar situation a year ago. Got clean from everything for 2 years and decided I'd try getting back into weed. Even though I kicked most of the bad habits I had, I still wasn't 100% happy with where I was at an I'm still not. I still smoke today but only very smalll amounts and if I smoke too much I get really paranoid and hyper focus on what's going wrong in my life

• Like Like x 1
  13. I WOULD STAY AWAY

u r on a good path now, why change it or fuck it up??

If u do, be careful.
    Relaps happens in the beginning of the cycle

not the end where u actually do relaps

hope that makes sense