unsure about this chick

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by highonjesus666, May 5, 2010.

1. alright so this fuckin fine as hell chick wants my dick and tells me but everytime i go chill (she lives in a FUCKED up town) some really weird shit happens and we dont i told her next time we hang shes not gettin of the hook i dont give a fuck what happens even if mid party i fuck her in front of every1 and i totally mean it but heres the deal i really like this chick and i dont know if she just wants the dick or what..
    she gets drunk and tells me these fucked up stories about her ex's that bascially piss me off like them slappin her around and shit she says its ok but come on its not. from what she put up with she says she needs someone diffrent and tells me im diffrent but i feal like if we hook up or something shed just be fuckin around on me but id never do that to her. then i think if im someone diffrent she wouldnt do that to me. she said she only hasnt cheated on one boyfriend (i know wtf) but all her ex cheated on her thats why she cheated back. im moving kinda close to where she lives by the end of the month and wed probaly start goin out but im not even with her and highly doubt i could bring myself to trust her.and im not about to be the boyfriend who cant sleep at night not trusting her ive never lived with drama and im not about to. i think i should just be happy with the unlimited booty call but feel like there should be more you know we talk all day everyday from about 12 to 12 during when we're talkin i feel like i can trust her but as soon as we stop i dont know how to feel. she loves my relaxed stoner look on life and how i dont mind her crazyness lol but in a good way its weird the guys down there are dicks and try to hit on her by callin her a bitch and slapin her ass which pisses her the fuck off but after weird shit happens and we cant fuck we just end up cuddling up her leg under my nuts (lol) and my hand down her ass so i think she likes me but like i said im not about to deal with not trusting her

sorry from writing a book but this is has been about 6months and im need some wise words from you guys plus im on probation starting 2days ago and im not able to just get stoned listen to some beatles and figure shit out so if you read all this help me out

2. i could be totally misreading this....but maybe she enjoys the slight abuse? like....sexually being turned on.....becuz apparently she keeps going to bf's who do the exact same thing to her over and over....you seem to be treated like an older brother who can ease her mind....i dunno thats just a summary of what i got from your story...any details i may be missing out on? just my take on things

3. you said she wants your dick and then said you don't know if she wants your dick... so yeah...

just ask her. we have no clue.

4. I think she is just keeping you around as a nice guy who she can tell her problems too. She might be messing around with some asshole while she leads you on. Its F'd up but she definitely sounds like the type that would do that.

5. i can see a big mess headed your way. go for the fuck but dont try anything more serious than that.

reason i say this is cuz ive been in the same shit as this. im not the guy that lays a hand on a chick for any reason. not in a hurtful and malicious way anyways. but i have met plenty of chicks that come and complain about how they got beat or that they got played and how they feel like shit and i try to come in and say hey you deserve better and basically showing them that i recognize that she is hurting and that i dont play like that. but to no avail.

usually they just say yeah i wish i could find a guy that was different. and im like doing everything but holding a sign that says "<---RIGHT HERE BITCH"

but then theres times when they do end up going out with me for a while and they are happy and shit, but then after a few weeks to a few months they start acting weird, then they call it off and get back with an ex. and im like hey dumbass if you want to get treated like crap again then go for it im not gonna stop you.

and thats the kind of chick i can imagine your girl being like. she already sees your "stoner" outlook being relaxed and laid back, and so that ultimately means that you wont be trying to tell her what she should and shouldnt do with or without you and where and when. and thats cool. really thats what everyone wants. freedom.

but freedom to her will subconsciously mean that she can do what she wants with whoever and you wont care. what i mean is that eventually, after a few weeks, she will get too used to how easy it is to just go out and have fun and not ahve to tell you every last detail about her night to see if she is lying to you. so she will start doing things that she wants to do, like flirting and teasing.

but since she is so used to these bad boys that take charge, she will be flirting with them first over another laid back guy like you, and then when she pushes the hot button for him, he will pounce on her and she will get busy with him in the back of his car or some shit and then feel only slightly bad about it.

it wasnt to get back at you for doing something to her, but because she didnt have any boundaries in the relationship and so she started grazing outside of the designated pasture and into the neighboring fields cuz you never put up a fence.

im not saying you need to be strict about the boundaries and be harping on her about those rules, im just saying that they need to be clearly stated and that she needs to be aware that you dont want to get heartbroken cuz you will put your entire heart into her as long as she deserves it.

but in the long run even if you do try that, she is still gonna revert back to being attracted to the asshole types who seem overly charming and suave and shit who are just a tough exterior with no substance and issues inside.

6. i know she wants to fuck what i mean is like really weird shit happens like her friends stayin around and shit i dont feel like fuckin with her friends watchin but thats why i told her ill fuck her in front of everyone i dont care nomore

7. alright so this fuckin fine as hell chick wants my dick and tells me but everytime i go chill (she lives in a FUCKED up town) some really weird shit happens and we dont i told her next time we hang shes not gettin of the hook i dont give a fuck what happens even if mid party i fuck her in front of every1 and i totally mean it but heres the deal i really like this chick and i dont know if she just wants the dick or what..

Classy broad telling you she wants the dick, she lives in a fucked up part of town, basically teasing you with her pussy. Yeah. Classy.

she gets drunk and tells me these fucked up stories about her ex's that bascially piss me off like them slappin her around and shit she says its ok but come on its not. from what she put up with she says she needs someone diffrent and tells me im diffrent

It's a tarp.

but i feal like if we hook up or something shed just be fuckin around on me but id never do that to her.

then i think if im someone diffrent she wouldnt do that to me. she said she only hasnt cheated on one boyfriend (i know wtf) but all her ex cheated on her thats why she cheated back.

im moving kinda close to where she lives by the end of the month and wed probaly start goin out but im not even with her and highly doubt i could bring myself to trust her.and im not about to be the boyfriend who cant sleep at night not trusting her ive never lived with drama and im not about to. i think i should just be happy with the unlimited booty call but feel like there should be more you know we talk all day everyday from about 12 to 12 during when we're talkin i feel like i can trust her but as soon as we stop i dont know how to feel. she loves my relaxed stoner look on life and how i dont mind her crazyness lol but in a good way its weird the guys down there are dicks and try to hit on her by callin her a bitch and slapin her ass which pisses her the fuck off but after weird shit happens and we cant fuck we just end up cuddling up her leg under my nuts (lol) and my hand down her ass so i think she likes me but like i said im not about to deal with not trusting her

Dude. This chick, from what I'm gathering, sounds like a dirty trailer trash girl. Getting beat by boyfriends, thats a sign she has problems. Idk man. Sounds like you're taking a bigger bite than you can chew with this one.

sorry from writing a book but this is has been about 6months and im need some wise words from you guys plus im on probation starting 2days ago and im not able to just get stoned listen to some beatles and figure shit out so if you read all this help me out

If she doesn't end up killing you with the super aids, chances are one of her ex's will. Up to you man. Your call. Make your mother proud.

8. haha yea shits crazy man ill just keep what u say in mind thats sadly kinda what ive been thinkin... by the way i love the fuckin highary thats shits fuckin great haha

9. Dude stay away from her.

Yes she may be 'hot' but look at the environment she has grown up in and lives in, idk about the growing up part.

Either way she is a liability to your safety. Get the hell out of there.

You mentioned you were on probation so obviously you've made a mistake or two in your life, this girl will only hurt you more especially if her homeboys come sniffing around and mocking you for praising the very girl that they degrade.

You are on probation and the last thing you need is a 'trailer trash ho' :p getting you to fight over her while she is out sleepin with other guys

:smoke: I trust you'll make a valiant choice

10. you guys are to fuckin smart thats why i just had to see what you had to say you hit the fuckin nail on the head THANKS!!!!!!

but hey if anyone got more advice let me hear it i need to know how fuckin wrong i am lol

11. i got on probation for weed other then that i got a clean record i mean hell even this charge isnt gunna stick on my record so yea mistakes but no doin the wrong things just tryin to enjoy life