Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unsupervised probation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Theassman, Feb 10, 2014.

1. blow it down bro, just stay outta trouble and get clean before ur probation is up, u passed the hard part already

2. When i was on unsupervised probation i didn't have a probation officer. That's the point. "Unsupervised"

Just my experience. Could be different for other people in other locations.

3. Don't fuck around. I'm not going into specifics. I was on unsupervised prob, fucked around and got popped on a random test. Spent a weekend in jail for the that one fuck up. Luckily the judge let it go if I did a weekend. Even on unsupervised they can still request a random drop, the unsupervised is more in terms of having to meet with a prob officer on a reg basis. Wait until you are discharged from probation man. Trust me, don't do what I did. The stress and anxiety is not worth some weed. Get your shit taken care of and stick it out so you don't end up extending it.

4. are you done?

5. I was gonna ask you the same thing.

6. you're the one going on and on. And I'm having a hard time believing your 20 years older than me if you have to get the last word.

7. Good to know. But if it wasn't drug charges and you're unsupervised id say 99% of the time there isn't going to be anything like that happen. I've never heard of any1 where I'm from on unsupervised getting randomed.

But like i said earlier could be different in different places and for different people especially with diff charges.

This has been a fairly informative thread for me. Thx blades.

8. #28 Hypoxic, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Definitelty could be different locale to locale. Mine was not drug related either. Problem is that you're at their mercy so if for any reason they wanna shake you down they can whether your on supervised or unsupervised.

9. He's right. UNsupervised probation your PO will not be knocking on your door or randomly calling you in for a test. That's kinda the definition of unsupervised, you don't have anyone watching over you anymore

10. Hear that OP... Repeat offenders say you are good to go. Because they know the laws...... that they somehow still manage to get caught breaking... lol

11. lol, I'm not a repeat offender at all. Don't talk shit without knowing someone. I'm trying to help the OP, he has nothing to worry about. I know many people who have been in his situation. 

12. You are talking shit pal. I worked LE. You want to help him? Tell him not to take chances until he is off probation.

13. how exactly am I talking shit?

If he is on unsupervised, that means he no longer has a probation officer. Unless he has some stipulations to meet (i.e. community service) he won't even have to have contact with a P.O..

OP can smoke freely unless he plans on getting arrested.

15. You ain't even supposed to drink while on probation, supervised or unsupervised. And how many times have you been arrested that you planned it?

16. I'm one week into 3 years Unsupervised probation for driving on a suspended license and reckless driving. When the judge told me probation, I was so scared of drug tests but then I found out there is NO drug testing for unsupervised probation, just don't get pulled over as my lawyer told me if I get pulled over they can hold me for 5 days.

You ain't supposed to smoke EVER, seeing as it's against the law. I never told him he was legally allowed to smoke. I said he wouldn't get busted for it unless he does something stupid and gets arrested.

18. Actually the part about drinking is only partly true. Depends on the charges and even when it is drug charges my best friend had stipulations as to he couldn't drink in public. So he could still drink at home or with a friend. I know weird right lol.

I know that went a little off topic but i thought it was informative friends

19. Yeah true I've paid all my fines too but thanks for the advice!

20. I mean I got a ticket before I was placed on unsupervised for going 44/35 which is petty as shit if you ask me, so my PO was holding my case open until I had court for it. But once I had court and shit i called him and he verified the information that I gave him about me and the ticket and then he just said basically I'm on unsupervised he said he wishes the best of luck for me and also said I wouldn't be seeing anyone unless I get another charge or stuff like that. I mean it is honestly a gamble for your freedom because anything can happen but if smoking a harmless plant causes you too be happy then it's not my business I say go for it. But do realize it's very illegal still haha