Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unsupervised probation / can I smoke or not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by yungcreature, Jan 15, 2018.

1. So I’m from a small town and got 2 charges. Back to back for less then a gram on each incident and dealt with some pretty corrupt officers that charged this. But anyways I got 2 years (total) of probation 11/29 back to back from the court in a pretty small town. Through this though I got to enter a diversion thing that just says I have to stay smoke free when I have “supposed random test here and now” and after two years I can pay a fee to get off my record. Just basically trying to see if you think I could smoke a little as it is the only thing to help with my anxiety/ sleep insomnia? More to say though I literally payed off my probation fee after 2 weeks and was immediately put on unsupervised probation for the remaining time and was told by the lady I was suppose to have random test still and that only if I got in trouble or she just came across my name file in the drawer is only way she would call me in and that she always gives 2 week notices. She also said it could be that my file would be in the very back of the file drawer and to not take offense but that she would rather deal with frequent offenders then a first time charged person. She treated me kindly because I always dress like a prep when going in that officer and am always polite. If this helps too I’m only 123 pounds and do running, soccer, and hockey pretty frequently and usually takes me close to 2 weeks to 2 1/2 weeks to get out of my system from home drug test experiences. Just want to know you alls opinion on thoughts if I could smoke just like once/ twice a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I wouldn't risk smoking dude, they know you smoke weed because you got caught with it that's more reason to randomly test you man

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Live in fear and cry yourself to sleep. Big brother owns you and your ability to be happy. Sucks to be bullied by thugs with guns.

4. Anyone got any unsupervised probation experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum