Unshaved... Help :(

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jackoclown, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Why do you do it? The only fucking reason that guys like no bush, is because of the media industry. So you are just suffering to benefit a bunch of dipshits that can only think enough to swim with the rest of the school of fish.

A dude that is shallow enough to really care if you are giving him a shaved or unshaved bush is going to be an stupid asshole anyway, so why bother with that shit? Plus a dude that prissy, ain't going to know how to give you good head.

2. false.

3. So, you've been with a dude that won't go down on you unless you are shaved? And further, he gave you the best head you ever had?

Don't believe it.

4. your opinions are not fact.

5. #65 Uncle Benny, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011

See honey, I don't care if you are shaved or not, but I know for a fact that I would give you the best head you ever had. lol

See no opinion here, just the facts mam. ;)

6. Yeah.. Most women are unshaved. Don't see what the problem is here. If this is a huge problem for you, then obviously she doesn't mean shit to you, so move on.

7. OP, do you know how to shave pussy? You should learn.

8. So, OP, it's been four days since you've made this post. What's the verdict?

9. Unless your clean shaven down there, stfu. No offense....

10. hahahah! score! u win :)

11. Just fuck her then.

12. deal with it.

13. #74 jedistheman, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahhaha

14. #75 jedistheman, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahaha you are the man

15. Not true, I don't give two shits about the media, but there is no denying that there are few better feelings in the world than having your man-parts rubbing in and around a freshly shaved pussy, while a freshly shaved pair of legs wraps itself around you.

That said, if it isn't shaved, I'm doing it, if it looks like there might be uncontacted Amazonian tribes living in it, I'm doing it, if the legs are hairy, I'm doing it, if the legs are hairy, I'm doing it, if the armpits are hairy, I'm doing it. Hair isn't that big a deal, in fact, if you're always running away from the hairy girls, you're cheating yourself, because you'll never get to experience the sensation of being with the hairy girl.

16. why dont you ask your dick what he thinks? im sure he wont mind

17. #78 Uncle Benny, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011

To quote Dirty Harry - "A man's got to know his limitations."

Uncontacted Amazonian tribes? I might have to walk. lol

18. i find some stubble to be a little hot imo.

19. Well, as long as they aren't uncontacted Amazonian tribes of pubic lice or scabies, I'm alright. I do have my limits though, and cleanliness is important... shaving just isn't that important to me.