Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unreliable dealers suck.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReallyRed, Feb 19, 2011.

1. yeah, so there's this guy i know that's trying to get into the dope game. not that that's a bad thing per-se and since i do know that he has access to some damn fire green. problem is, he's a flake. each time i've tried to arrange something he's ignored my attempts to contact me, only preferring to contact me when it's good for him.

now, don't get me wrong, i know that guys in the "biz" have lives to live but would it fucking kill him to at least drop a line saying "naw man, can't do it this week." instead of leaving me hanging?

shit... at the least i still have my regular guy that's never failed to be up front and a damn decent guy. i wouldn't even hesitate to call him a friend either since we jive pretty damn well.

but seriously, if you're a "guy" at the least be up front with the people you know that are looking. it's not going to make you sound unreliable or anything and in all fairness if you have good product it's not like you're going to be forgotten... but this kinda shit? yeah, that's just bad business if you ask me.

worse thing about it is that this new "guy" is also a friend that'll chill out and stuff when it's good for him... but i dunno.l.. i'm really starting to doubt in how good of a friend he is since i've been getting vibes from him that he's more using me as a friend. but hey, that's another issue entirely.

so, since i want to make this less of a "me bitching" kinda deal, share your "unreliable dealer" stories (also so that i know that i'm not alone in cases like this.)

2. Stop copping off him. Or find a more reliable dealer (even if his prices aren't as good) so that when your unreliable guy doesn't come through, you got someone to fall back on. Are you buying small sacks or large ones? Unless you are copping on QP's and HP's and shit, don't even waste your time with a dealer who doesn't give a fuck if he wastes your time. A dealer like that (unless he is plugging the fattest sacks around) doesn't deserve business.

3. yeah, as nice as his stuff is, it's not worth the hassle of trying to arrange shit. good thing he's not the only guy i know.

4. trust me hes not flaking on you for fun... if you have money and he has product believe me youll see youre connect... things just aint always good 100% of the time... thats just po nects

5. Both "guys" I have require a half hour drive there and back. I have to put time away to go do that, and one of them is really good at not responding. It's so annoying when you got the green, but you can't get the green, and even when you do, it's a long ass drive to get it.

It would normally be worth it, but one guy is moving around alot, and I have to drive to places I would never normally go, on the other side of nowhere to get it, and I never know where I'm going next.

Needless to say THAT guy is my backup XD

6. I remember once when I was younger it was snow day....cold,wet,COLD,snowday.. i went too buck my connect on my bike and was waiting in the snow for an hour and a half I litterally looked like a white widow bud.. when he came i shook off all the snow he saw my face :mad: was gunna cut me half a score just gave me the hole thing for £10 when I got in my fingers couldnt roll so I had too wait for another 45mins for them too warm up.. so then I smoke a doob end of story :hello:

7. yeah, i can understand that but i rarely contact my guys unless i've got the cash to pick up at least a half-q of fire.

though my main guy will tell me flat out wether he can or can't and if he can't he usually lets me know when he might be getting some so i can call then. this other guy kinda just dissapears. when i'm not looking to score some green, he's pretty good and we have hella fun chillin as friends... but, i dunno, it's like he's almost avoidant when i am looking to pick up.

8. great story

9. I had a pretty rough 6 months in the town I live in..A co worker who hooked me up started selling coke in addition to weed...so eventually he became more involved with coke and sometimes wouldnt reply to me for hours and hours or just flat out forget about me.

I dont play games so i talked to another guy who told me he can hook me up anytime started out really reliable then started disappearing like your guy....

Next guy, who is a friend and just started in the biz, doesnt know how to sell..Buys a pound then when he sells bags he mixes in nice buds with the pieces in the bottom of his pound. I sold before and come from a family of weed farmers and if you buy a bunch of weed like that then you should sell the nice shit and keep the tiny pieces to yourself if you really want to hold on to your customers.

Finally I gave in...I didnt want to do this but I was left with no other choice...a friend of mine sells zips of excellent weed for $200 so I started buying those and we all have those friends who always call and ask if you got some dubs for them cause their guy flaked out or is dry...so in the end after hooking up friends in need and stop dealing with unreliable dealers...I pretty much smoke for cheap or free. Its the way to go.

I know lots of dudes do this to save money and what not but really it makes things so much easier when you only have to deal with making the connect a few times a month.

10. orly?

Attached Files:

11. quit smoking pot and all your problems will go away...
    or stop buying off of nobodies.

12. I have a tiny arsenal of dealers, one Always Has Chron all the time, and the other 2 are good most/some of the time an sell chron/mids. Expand who you buy from.

13. If he doesn't reply, it is a no. :)