Unrealjellgrow: Multi-strain Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Unrealjello, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hey this is my second medical marijuana grow, my first was a success here are a few pics of my first grow:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For that I only used 4 2ft T5s and 2 added warm 75w flourecents when I started flowering, I also changed the T5's to warm.

Since then I've gotten a tent and a new 250w MH hood with a built in ballast, and a 4ft x 4ft x 7ft tent. Heres pics and a video of my new setup (I know the T5 is hung a little high, but I already had those chains and I havent been able to make it to the ydro store for more sun grips.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    VIDEO

2. looks like you know what youre doin, always wanted to try jack herrer.. was your last grow jack herrer as well?

3. This looks awesome! I wish there were more t5 grows posted up.

4. Thanks Bayarearapurpz I tried my best and the quality came out great, and no my first grow was Blue dream, I wish I couldve found more blue dream clone but the shop I got them from is closed now.

Thanks dopesmoker, I had alot of success with the T5's but I got the hood with the ballast built in for 20 bucks from a friend so I figured fuck it I might as well take the opportunity and use it :)

5. UPDATE Jan 24:
    so I transplanted them last night, just got around to taking some pics today all seems to be going well. I'm using fox farm ocean forrest btw.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :D

6. Jan 25th: did a tiny bit of trimming today. Also got some seed from a buddy today so im going to pop some soon :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. So I got 6 seeds germing right now, 3 are SSH x Sour D. and the other 3 are L.A. con. cant wait til they pop :)

8. So the seeds popped 2 SSH and 2 LA confidential, got them under my T5.
    [​IMG]

And the ladies :)
    [​IMG]

I was thnking about topping them but I was iffy about it cause the new growth is so small, I dont want to end up chopping something I shouldnt have. so I might just wait til they are a bit bigger.

9. Did I hear someone say bump? No? Oh okay, my bad.

10. Will get better quality pics next time, im just lazy and I dont want to unplug the MH sorry.

The girls:
    [​IMG]

The babies: So far ony 3 have popped out. im sure there will be at least one or 2 more tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. 2 more popped out! Just one more now. Hopefully ill see her tomorrow. Ill post up pic of the babies tomorrow, I alSo watered the girls today, so they should be looking good tomorrow as well. :)

12. So had an emergency today my hood/ballast took a shit on me. Got everything under the T5 I just topped one of my plants too :/ and I hope the seedling will be okay sharing light for today. I got a friend who is selling me a new ballast and a hood later tonight. And now ill have a 400w HPS

13. Febuary 3 update!
    So I got a 400w HPS setup up now and im very excited about that :)
    I also just put in a order for some seeds cause I saw that a few promos were lining up and so I could get 15 seeds by only buying 5! Heres what I got:

5 x Dinafem Seeds Original Amnesia
    5 x Dinafem Seeds Critical +
    1 x Auto Northern Lights x Big Bud
    1 x Samsara Seeds Sweet Black Angel Feminized
    1 x Emerald Triangle Seeds Emerald Jack Feminized
    1 x Emerald Triangle Seeds Grapefruit Krush Feminized
    1 x Emerald Triangle Seeds Trinity Kush Feminized

But, anyways, heres a few pics of the babies from a buddy's breeding project. 3 are (SHH x Sour D) x Skunk1 and the other 3 are (Master x OG) x Skunk 1. they are all around 2-3 days old.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And now here are my Jack Herer clones that ive had for 18 days now so I figure they are around 24 days give or take.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And now this one I recently topped and today the leaves seemed like they were curling up I think it might have been from my light being too low, so I raised it up a bit and gave em a spray. Only saw this on one plant though. any thoughts?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. So after some research I think it was cause of the light. I think they may just be adjusting a little from going from a 250w MH, to a T5 lamp for a day, to the 400w hps.

15. you plant looks very slim =/ did you get them under that new light? vegged my plant under a 250mh for a month and the stem is beefy almost 1 inch thick

16. Thanks for the sub! just subbed here myself. Very nice setup you have

17. Yeah I have them under the 400w hps now and they seem to be doing better. I also was not expecting very beefy stems anyways cause Jack Herer is a mostly sativa strain.

Thanks man! :D

Also one of the babies has weird looking leaves now. ill take some pics tomorrow

18. Having what seems to be ph problems but I bought an electric tester watered with ph 7.0 water yesterday. The water that came out of the bottom was around 6.5. So what's the deal? I don't get it. Ill post some pics up in a few. Also the babies seem to having the same problems, some worse than others.