Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unpredictable highs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by crni9, Mar 11, 2017.

1. So I am the type of a guy who gets pretty stoned after one-one a half joint,but something weird happened yesterday,when I was walking my dog I smoked a blunt and a joint but got "a little bit high" I thought it is just a bad weed but today I smoked the same weed in one joint and got really high,like I dont know what was the problem yesterday?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Movement makes the cardiovascular system pump oxygen faster throughout the bloodstream. Also, being outside causes more smells and odors to be present in the atmosphere at the time of breathing. While sedentary on the other hand, motionless activity causes a stoner to feel more stoned, or stuck.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Makes sense lol,thanks for responding :))

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum