Unpopular opinions.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by .AcidTrip., Dec 18, 2012.

1. boosted K24 > S/C H22 ;)

and i believe you meant a D15, lol.

2. [quote name='"Kman420"']

No, that's not a real adage, it sounds like you just made it up. An Aston Martin parked at Wal-Mart is both obvious and attractive; they're not mutually exclusive.[/quote]

I think I saw it in a movie I dont remember haha

3. I don't like chrome in cars.

4. Yeah what's the fucking point, they're gona get scraped sooner or later, and you can't just paint over the scratches.

5. For me, it depends on the car. On a classic 50s Cadillac, the chrome is great. Huge fucked up looking rims on a new car with a chrome bug deflector and chrome wipers, not so great.

6. Whats worse is extreme rear camber on a FWD Civic or any other FWD car for that matter. I mean come on, you can have a car thats low but not stick your rear wheels out almost vertical. I laugh when I see a Honda with an built motor and thousands put into the car but its rear wheels have two inches of tread on the road. Just ruins the car, why have such a nice engine when a stock dual point can loose you in the corners.

7. Yeah of course. Chrome can very easily go from classy to fucking horrible hahaha

chrome door handels, bug deflectors and all that.. I totally agree

I think the nicest color on cars is pearl white and I'm also a very big fan of matte white.

I also think mercedes are the best. when it comes to have well balanced cars I honestly think nissan can do it all, from expensive to cheapest.

8. No *real* reason at all, haha. The only "extreme" suspension adjustments I've ever made were all to old stockers ran at the oval track... :D

Pearl whites are fucking great colors, Ford and Chrysler really hit the mark with them in the 90's.

Don't like chrome on cars newer than '96 or so, much prefer brushed or matte finishes.

Ford is the best overall automaker, but it isn't as though that's really an unpopular opinion in the service/aftermarket scene. :smoke:

9. The ford opinion is unpopular!! :laughing: perfect

Defiantly with you on the colors.

I don't know if i said this but I'm not a big fan of american cars with the exception of Cadillac :D they make unique cars and car about other things that just horsepower.

10. i hate new cars idk classic cars look way better

11. i hate all<span style="font-size:13px;"> cars</span>

12. #92 gentleman, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    any road with a speed limit greater than 15 should not allow bicycling

edit: actually that's not very unpopular at all

13. Minus the sarcasm, I could have written this post. Chuckled @ time for a new car at 75k miles too. I do love my carb that can be correctly adjusted by finger, lack of abs/any other braking "aid" to fail, and can't imagine life without points. When they go bad, $2 and 30 seconds later it's like it never happened. Not having to dig halfway down the firewall to find my distributor cap when it's time to do said spark plug and wires is handy as well. Greasing fittings just helps me stay familiar with the car, noticing problems before failures occur. If I need heated seats I just eat Mexican food and pass gas.

14. I hate newer cars. Most v8's sound like they are choking to death when they are cam'd. I think 4 bangers sound 10 times better.

Shit a v8 with a cam is probably one of the best sounds ever. Music to my ears

16. I am around them all the time(302s,305s,350s)... Just not my thing.

Attached Files:

17. I hate Volkswagens and BMW's. Anyone driving either are assholes in general. Never have I met someone driving either that has truly been a good human being. If anyone wants to try to convince me my stereotyping is wrong you can go ahead and I'll try to listen.

Chrome is ugly as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I want to have auto companies to offer matte cars! I would get a matte black fiat 

19. #99 Scars, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    Hondas are for kids. It's like a car with training wheels.

The best cars were built in the '90's.

20. There is such a thing as responsible drug use :hippie: