Unpopular opinions.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by .AcidTrip., Dec 18, 2012.

1. Yeah very few cars look good lowered,but making cars impractical to drive is rediculously stupid.

I know a few people who havent gotten over the fast and the furious and Its pretty sad.

2. I know some of those people to an i love how they get pissed off when you tell them how stupid their car is

3. #63 9D3, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    He didn't say anything.

I said I might lower my Grand Cherokee 5.9. He was talking about his buddy's lifted wrangler. You're the confused one :p

Here's one that's lowered: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/mynikonn90s2/2009 RT Meet/DSC_0336.jpg

Doesn't look much different than stock right?

Like I said, I'm looking for a max of 2" lower - not 2" off the ground :laughing: fuck that. I just want the brick to handle a little better because that's more suited to how I drive and what I do.

4. Truck nuts just scream issues with masculinity :laughing:

5. i googled lowered wrangler because i was curious haha

[​IMG]

6. i googled that too. i think the reason they look so bad lowered is because of the way the fenders are designed. It almost looks like jeeps have fangs from the side ( or an overbite) when they re lowered. I think it takes a car with a more linear front end to be lowered.

7. Yeah,this is something I can get into though.

no excessive camber or stupid colors or stickers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I'm into Honda Civics, i know sooo many guys who are into the Hellaflush scene with their imports, it's ridiculous sometimes.

9. When people put massive exhausts on theyr car and they are slow as fuck, shit just messes with me. Or when they lower theyr car so much they cant even turn correctly or take a 20mph turn and all you hear is scrape haha

10. And those assholes they always try to have the highest possible rpm while parking, it sounds like farting louder than a jet taking off >.<

11. all the kids around here with 4-cylinders think their shit is too fast when they're running a little SOHC engine and a 6" exhaust. They are the kids that give guys like me a bad name and why no one takes import guys seriously....then again, i hate V6 "muscle car" guys more...shut up Mustang, you're missing 2 cylinders.

12. Have to completely agree on the v6 muscle car status lmao

13. I like Mustangs but I agree - V8 or go home.

The new V6 has decent power... but it's just not a V8. It'll never have the torque or the sound.

14. V6's are for women...

15. and most automatics. 99.9%:smoking:

16. I hate straight pipes on a four banger with a coffee can muffler. Sure there are ways to make it sound good, but those folks aren't your average ricer. They got super charge H22's in they're EK hatches, but soooooo many stock civics with little D14 engines with anoying bumble bee exhuast notes.

Keep the exhuast mods to the V8s

17. #78 passthebilly, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    My dealer would kill me if I rocked up to his house with a 200dB fart cannon, lol. I like quiet cars, better not to draw attention and more pleasant to drive :) And I can still smoke any riced up civic in my stock 4 cylinder car.

18. Isnt it the more obvious you are the less atractive it is? Oh and cars that have 3 different paint colors on them but nice ass wheels.

19. No, that's not a real adage, it sounds like you just made it up. An Aston Martin parked at Wal-Mart is both obvious and attractive; they're not mutually exclusive.