Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by baremossing, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What unpopular opinions do you have?

2. That the government should not provide financial assistance to anyone.

Do not steal from me to give to someone else.

3. That everything is not as it seems and needs to be questioned constantly.

4. Osama Bin Laden was a good man.

5. That Europeans are responsible for a majority of the destruction on earth.

6. Adolf Hitler was a genius. Not because he killed millions of people. Because through use of propaganda and public speeches he gained a following that not only agreed with him, but would carry out any order he told them to do. He learned how to control the public opinion of that time. It's a shame he used it for nefarious purposes.

7. Mainstream media is a joke and we need to rethink our ways as a society because we are moving backwards as a nation not forwards ... Our schools are a joke, kids need to be kids again and we need to stop letting them live adult lives ... This world needs a complete change

8. #8 UpliftDrummer, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Dat bitches love my dick.

9. I believe survival of the fittest should apply to people as well, I dislike the idea that we spend money on babies with conditions that may get them to 10 years of age.

I believe this as well, He also elevated Germany from depression to a position that could have been Western Europe.

10. I hold an opinion that this guy is retarded.

11. I dont mean it to single out black people, I believe all races have this problem but it just varies the amount between different races

Look at africa bro, not one country in the mid to south isnt fucked

12. Lol

You realize that africans were living peaceful lives amongnst themselves until european colonialist arrived and exploited, raped, killed, and enslaved them right? You realize that various european powers only stopped ruling in places like the congo, nigera, kenya etc since the 60's right? Africans arent cognitively deficient, its that the conditions that they have to face in order to be able to thrive are conditions that ANY humans would have toruble thriving in.

Besides, Africans had highly advanced civilizations at a time when there was no civilization equviliant to it on this earth. Timbuktu was one of the greatest empires in West africa in MALI. There were also civilizations that thrived in Ghana and other parts of west afrca but i dont have the time to write all of it out and explain the history of africa..theres to much to cover. Hopefully youll overcome ignorance about Africa and its true past that will prevent you from making statements as you just did.

13. Dying incredibly young is absolutely ideal.

Why? Less time to compensate the evil around you. Less time to consider your death. Less time to think.

The less we think of things, the less they exist, correct? From an Atheists perspective, this has quite a deal of meaning.

Oh, my other very unpopular opinion:

The human brain is the greatest curse this planet has ever seen.

14. I like Taco Bell on the late night creep tip, slide through and spend about 6o dollars usually once a week

15. 60 bucks on taco bell? I imagine a 60 dollar shit from taco bell would take a couple hours

16. White people smell like Elmer's glue

17. I've never been a fan of Metallica besides maybe one or two songs.

18. wet dog when it rains

19. jesus is coming back

20. There should be different laws for people who can function on their own and people who need somebody to hold their hand throughout life. The legal definition of adulthood should be based on demonstrated maturity, not age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.