Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unpleasent first blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mono15591, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Yea so this blunt was a single cigar emptied out and filled with 1/8 of weed. It was me and two of my friends. It was the hardest thing we've ever done haha the hits were so rough and since it was only 3 of us we had almost no time to recoup between hits. we finished it but it was fucking hard to smoke.

I've decided to never smoke joints or blunts again because I got pretty high off the blunt but with an 1/8 of weed I should have been stoned lol. It's just a waste to use all that weed in less than 20 minutes and not even get that high

2. blunts take some time to get used to i remember when i smoked my first one with a buddy of mine we put it out half way it was so harsh lol

i recommend using a water pipe such as a bubbler or bong so the smoke gets filtered through water and is more smooth

either that or make edibles, firecrackers are very simple (theres many guides here), also a vaporizer is amazing

3. Don't let a bad experience turn you off from smoking blunts/joints. What kind of cigar did you use because I have had some terrible blunts that came from using Phillies. Just hollow out a White Owl and fill it up, it shouldn't take a whole eighth and it shouldn't taste like crap because White Owls are fresh.

4. I don't know what kind of cigars we used

It was about $9.00 for 2 and each came in a hard plastic case thing and they were flavored

Yea, I'm sure if I was in a bigger circle the blunt would have been fine but fuck! we didn't even follow the puff puff pass rule we just puff pass cough lol

but still idk I still would have rather smoked half of that out of a bowl one day then have some for the rest of the week/ couple more days

5. Yeah I feel the same way, besides the cough part. The hits dont seem that harsh compared to any non water piece. They are a bit harder but alright, I just feel like it wastes so much. Only save blunts for special occasions or big groups.

6. i use to be a bong for life kinda guy but then i started smokin blunts its so much more relaxing and easier than gettin my bong out and stuff. i think you get higher from a blunt anyways

7. you guyz might of messed up when rollin like rolled it 2 loose or sumthin? im not dissin your rollin skillz but its possible if itz ur first. and a half quarter for one j is a little ridiculous unless there waz a lot of ppl.

8. It was unpleasant because you rolled an eighth into it. If you're a rather new smoker, there is no reason for this. Between 3 people 1.2 in an L is more than sufficient.

9. Maaaan. Don't let this one time ruin blunts for you. I've definitely had my fair share of harsh blunts, but, it's still, by far, one of my fav ways to smoke. Just relaxing. It does take a little bit to get used to how harsh it can be though. Just give it a bit and enjoy the flavor. :)

10. #10 kfx450r, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
    Hard hitting and bad blunts are almost always a result of loosly rolled ones..ive had my fair share. If rolled nice and tight (not too tight) there never harsh.

I rolled a philly up with nothin but weed and it was the size of an actual philly, tons of weed but it was so fluffy that even tho it wasnt too loose it still hit rediculously hard..

Also, I find that blunts are way less harsh than bongs etc for me solely because I can control the hits alot easier, as mentioned above. I suck at rolling joints but i love blunts..there just kinda a waste, i got SUPER ripped off 2 tiny ass bowls out a waterfall..unfortunatly its unrealistic to make a waterfall everytime u wanna smoke.

11. It was probably not packed well. The only thing I had was a little twig that I broke off of a basket. I pushed down a lot but not too much because I wanted to be careful.

Also I didn't roll anything. All I did was use the twig to dig the tobacco out and then put the weed in.

12. #12 jpena45, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
    Ok, not trying to be a dick, but i am trying to be a critic.
    If a 3.5g blunt only last around 20 minutes then something isn't right.
    Try to get a little more rolling experience in before you turn your self off from joints/blunts.

and just a personal thing here, but dont buy big cigars to smoke blunts with, i find that cigarillos save a lot of herb and seem to be a little easier to roll to me.

edit: sorry, didn't see your post above mine, it popped up after i did the quick reply thing. But if your not really rolling it, dont expect much, roll a blunt the way it was meant to be rolled.

13. Yah, i go with the smaller cigars like swishers and such because honestly..unless your smoking shwag u really dont need anymore than 1-1.5 Gs between 2-3 people..prob even 4.

Also, ive gotten OUT of the habit of packing anything, I fill it up, roll it and smoke it.

14. Fuck man. You try rolling next time.

15. Oh yeah and..dig the tobacco out and put the weed in? Ditch that, cut that bitch open and roll it up. Get it how you want it not how the cigar company wanted it. If your filling up a cigar your gonna need alot more, I find the inconsistancy i get with rolling is the best way to smoke a blunt because weed doesnt exactly burn as perfect as tobacco.

16. Dude, blunts and joints are so fuckin delicious. I prefer them over bongs on most occasions and I get ripped off of them.

You'll get used to them though man. Over time pulling on them will begin to feel like your barely dragging anything down your throat.

Kfx450r is onto something there though. Roll that shit how you want it, not how them companies intended it.
    Toke on!

17. Man we had one of the Notorious BIG blunt wraps and we rolled a FAT 6 Gram blunt and smoked it between 3 people. WE were So riped by the time we were done with it.. Fawk.
    Ive also done the white owels and love em. Verry good exsperience.
    Edit: i love to puff a white owel any day though! Peace flavor FTW!

18. This is true. Once time goes by, you will prob./ give em another try. Gurented.:D