Unofficial "What would you do if you won the lotto?" thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by thirdjob, Aug 20, 2009.

1. :hello::hello::hello: YEAH! AWESOME! HOORAY! I just won the LOTTERY! FOR A LOT (no need to be too specific) OF MONEY!!!

Now what?

{{{{i'm not serious, but what would you really like to buy that is just ludicrously out of your price range?}}}}

2. Shit one of the hugest bricks in all the land.

..... Then pay off the house..

3. Id buy a island then nuke the shit out of it. Then rebuild it, then nuke it again.

4. I'd build the world's biggest christmas tree made entirely out of money.

5. A huge Villa in Europe.

6. Donate it to charity.......not

I would buy a large plot of land, commission a nice mansion, and also have a wild west-style main street built with a saloon and various places to chill

7. Fly directly to Amsterdam and get so baked that I end up forgetting I won the lottery in the first place.

8. i'd buy a trip to the moon, and be the first to smoke on the moon.

9. hey man, be my neighbor. my villa, your mansion, wild west saloon. yeeeeeeeeah buddy. :wave:

10. and then what? lol:confused:

11. We'll shoot up the place

Every now and then we can get drunk and duel with paintball guns

12. dude, that sounds like it should be a way of life.

13. I'd take it in a lump sum, because I'd rather get less money now then
    First things first, PARTY WEEK!
    Second, pay off my parents' house.
    Third, buy a house for me.
    Fourth, Bentley.
    Fifth, Breitling watch.
    I would invest most of the rest. My dad is good with that stuff.
    He can usually double an investment within a short time.

14. Hahah hilarious

But I would buy the gold RooR on EDIT and I would buy a Ferrari Enzo or Ferrari V8. I'd buy a nice house and I'd buy nice ass computers and tv's and pools and shit.

15. holy shit sky dog.

that would be unbelievably awesome to roam the wild west street with paintball guns hunting one another down. we could do a high noon duel shortly followed by a higher noon bong rips.

now how many of yall wanna be our rich neighbors?
    id have to hire a GC member to be my butler so i can call him Jeeves.

16. As long as there is a trout stream near my backyard I'll be a neighbor. Or jeeves for that matter..

17. Buy a house somewhere in LA, buy another house in NY, buy a Mercedes SLR and maybe an Aston Martin. And start growing my own shit too. And buy my mom a house in Malibu and my bro wherever he wants.

18. I would buy some land and commission one of my favourite architects to design a sweet pad for me. Then fill it with stuff. Then live there.

19. in the neighborhood with locnar, sky dog and myself? we need more blades...got a river with trouts, a wild west street with occaisonal paintball action, all the weed you could ever smoke...its paradise man

20. I would buy a farm in the middle of no where, with lots of acheridge and a pool. I would then fill said pool with kraft dinner. The rest would go to fast cars and PCP.

And my local public broadcasters.