Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unofficial unbelievable hookup thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smotpoking, May 13, 2011.

1. Ever gotten too good of a price, you know dank for $40 an 8th? Post in this thread about epic deals you've gotten on bud or paraphernalia. I'll start off: got an 8th of sensi star for $40 cuz my dealer didn't like the taste and wanted to clear his inventory. Where I live, $40 for an 8th of dank is very rare.

2. I picked up my custom glass from a shop that didn't know it was a custom peice made by a well known Alaska glass blower. 20$ or they didn't cAre and just sold it cheap. Says ak 907 on the side and has a cool skull sketched into it :)

3. I paid $25 for an 8th of dank cali buds.

4. you usually start a thread like this with a picture...

5. Got and 8th of Blue Dream, 8th of Green Crack, and an 8th of bubba kush all together is was only 50$. Gotta love how my sister dates an amazing dealer lol

6. #6 Smotpoking, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    10.5 grams of dank for $50 you win, I don't see how the dealer could make any money from that