Unofficial Stupidest Thing Your FRIEND ever did while high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weasel King, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Hey GC. I see countless threads about the stupidest thing you've done high, but no where to post stories about your stupid friends! Ill start.

Me and my girlfriend invited my sister and her boyfriend over to smoke, free of charge. They come over, I pack my bong, take a hit, and pass it. On my bong you gotta pull the slid out to get the hit, obviously. This kid lights the bowl and sucks, and sucks, and sucks, and sucks. I just stare at him mouth slightly agate in disbelief. He knows how to hit a bong haha.

2. Huffed helium when out of weed... Used and aluminum foil pipe with a torch lighter and vaporized aluminum into his lungs... Looked at a laser until it burned the back of his eyeballs.. Knocked up three girls at once and forfeited on his student loan. Yes this was all one guy...

3. My friend wanted to fuck with this guy that fucked him over (long story) so we were really baked and made an add on craigslist for a gay orgy and he put the kids address and phone number as the location and contact information, and we kept driving by and seeing people ring his doorbell and his dad kept telling them to fuck off hahaha

4. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']My friend wanted to fuck with this guy that fucked him over (long story) so we were really baked and made an add on craigslist for a gay orgy and he put the kids address and phone number as the location and contact information, and we kept driving by and seeing people ring his doorbell and his dad kept telling them to fuck off hahaha[/quote]

That's fucking hilarious. Its like ordering a pizza to a different house only a million times funnier.

5. [quote name='"CO Jones"']Huffed helium when out of weed... Used and aluminum foil pipe with a torch lighter and vaporized aluminum into his lungs... Looked at a laser until it burned the back of his eyeballs.. Knocked up three girls at once and forfeited on his student loan. Yes this was all one guy...[/quote]

Wow what a winner huh? Lmao so he has 3 kids or what?

6. Buddy of mine jumped off a a 65' bridge into the waterway years back before I knew him, just because somebody said he wouldn't when they were walking over it. Broke something I think, but other than that was fine. Obviously, there was more involved than just pot ^_^

7. I never heard the end of the story. He got busted by the cops with an O just after I left nashville. All I know is all 3 girls were going to have the kids.

8. [quote name='"ScrappyDoo"']Buddy of mine jumped off a a 65' bridge into the waterway years back before I knew him, just because somebody said he wouldn't when they were walking over it. Broke something I think, but other than that was fine. Obviously, there was more involved than just pot ^_^[/quote]

That's pretty badass nonetheless, lmao. 65' is high as fuck