UNOFFICIAL qoutes that have changed your life

Discussion in 'General' started by Jordan21, Sep 30, 2010.

1. "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." -C.S. Louise

2. I'm too drunk to taste this chicken

-Colonel Sanders

3. #23 Fresh Error, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    im not the biggest Eminem fan.. but ive always respected this quote because America blatantly tries to oppose some free speech (especially in hollywood. music, movies, etc)

"Fuck you with the freest speech this divided states of embarassment will allow me to have."
    -Marshall Mathers

4. "It will all work out in the end."

5. If it happens it happens

6. "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition."

Immortal Technique

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the first and only legitimate object of good government"

Thomas Jefferson

Those are just some really awesome quotes and not ones that necessarily "changed" my life.

7. "everything you perceive is a metaphor for
    something your brain is not equipped to fully understand"

+rep if you can tell me where this is from

8. "Show no love, love will get you killed."

9. Alcohol is the destruction of a nation, marijuana is the Healing.

10. Scott Adams. Brilliant quote.

11. "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

"When I was a little boy, I believed that if you put a tooth under your pillow, a fairy would come in the night and take away the tooth and leave a dime. Now, I believed in myself more than anything. And, I suppose in a way, that's also believing in God. If there is a God and He made you, then if you believe in yourself, you're also believing in Him. So I think everybody should believe in himself. That doesn't mean you've got to believe in heaven and hell and all that stuff. But it does mean that what you are and what you do is your religion. I can't express myself in easy conversation-the words just don't come out right. But when I get up on stage-well, that's my whole life. That's my religion. My music is electric church music, if by 'church' you mean 'religion', I am electric religion."

"You can clap along if you want to, and if you don't, well, then fuck you."

"I don't give a fuck if you boo, as long as you boo in key." - Jimi Hendrix

"We can't stop here, this is bat country."

"Shit, shit.... shit. Fuck man." - *Raoul Duke

"It never got weird enough for me."

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, or insanity to anyone... but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

* Semi-Fictional Alias of Hunter S. Thompson

12. Hey everybody great qoutes i saw some funny onesand alot of really cool ones but if your looking for a forum just like grasscity hit me up for the website url and help get it off the ground

Peace love pot

13. "After every dark night, there's a brighter day."

-Tupac Shakur

14. #34 Sour Kush, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    " T'was I who fucked the dragon, fuck a lie, sing fuck-a-loo. & If you try to fuck with me than I shall fuck you too! "

"Yes, you are fucked. Shit out of luck. I am complete and my cock you will suck! "

" I can't wait to take Cage back to Hell, I'm gonna feel him with my hot demon gel. "

Haha, sorry guys Im high

15. lol tupac also said

"My only fear of death is resurrection."

16. Tupac is the mutha-fuckin shit

17. /cosign