Unofficial PlayStation 2 Thread / Memories

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by xLDKx NewYorker, Jan 14, 2015.

1. I'm just playing my PS2, gotta love mods, as it allows me to... How shall we say, backup all of my game? Yes that's it, I'm playing through MGS3 again... Literally played it at least 100 times as a child... Such great memories with this and San Andreas... Now that I vape nocotine and smoke Buddha, it feels almost like a religious experience playing back through my childhood games... Now I just need some proper flashcards and to get both a new S/NES... Damn house fire last year, at least the almighty PS2 and 360 survived
    But, enough about me, what do you guys remember most fondly of the PS2/Xbox years??

2. I also plan on playing through bully again

3. I remember those MDK2 days and resident evil 4 days lol. Too bad they're cutting the ps3 off the market aye

4. #4 Big Juice, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    Ba DA DA dum.. Ba DA DA DA DA dum

To the windoooooooows

To the need for speed

Underground! To the sweat coming off my balls

5. #5 KingP, Jan 14, 2015
    [​IMG]

Who remembers this cheeky mother fucker

Sent from the inner thinkings of a stoner

6. damn i miss my ps2

7. Loved the PS2..San AndAndreas was my favorite.

8. god of war was a pretty badass game when it came out

9. Her dur, boobies...

10. Worst pics ever, also an 1\\4 in the pill bottle... Some meh beasterz, danks been hard to find and 20\\1 vs 30\\7 ... I'll take $30/7g for decent mids
    Love this new tablet, replaces general PC use... Saves my gaming computer a little

Attached Files:

11. #11 xLDKx NewYorker, Jan 14, 2015
    BG: DA 2... I like dungeon crawler hack&slash

Attached Files:

12. I remember the socom series and how bad ass they were for their time. I also remember having a blast hacking the shit outta that game and doing crazy shit.

ah the memories

13. #13 xLDKx NewYorker, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    Had SOCOM 1 on the HDD and played it online a little while back... A little clunky but not bad for an early attempt, in fact I'd say still pretty good to this day.
    A lot of my games burnt up in a fire thank god, not that he exists, I back all my stuff up

14. Besides the obvious GTA games I loved to play tony hawks underground games! Also spent hours playing Star Wars battle front 2 and Need for Speed Underground!

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

15. #15 Goldmine, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    the ps2... i bought myself one..around 2001.    at that time I just had an N64 and not many games.   That damn 64, to get it i traded my playstation1(xmas97) and all the games/accessories.

anyway I bought the ps2, i think the first game i got was medal of honor something.. maybe frontline.  it was ok.

red faction, vice city of course and later SA, i picked up a copy of MGS VR missions from PS1 for it.   back when i had friends and life meant something, i used to play SSX tricky at my friends house.   And alot of Madden..03 and 04.  I used to run around with Vick alot.

I had the DVD remote, the PS2 was in fact my dvdplayer.   I even had a stereo for my PS2.. like speakers and a sub.

I ended up trading it in at gamestop for an xbox so i could play splinter cell.    The xbox was cool but I shuoldve just got both or stuck with the PS2. got totally ripped off, left there with the xbox a controller and a game i think.

ive been scoping them out on ebay..   i see a factory sealed fat ps2 for like 1300 bucks.

16. Just by a used fatboy... And buy a Hard drive network adapter and install FreeMcBoot... If you can't do it PM me and I'll mod a memory card for you no problem

17. #17 xLDKx NewYorker, Jan 16, 2015

18. #18 xLDKx NewYorker, Jan 16, 2015
    Jesus too much posts from me but here's another pic
    Actually if anyone wants their PS2 modded PM me and I'll do it for free... Unless of course you want to throw in a few bucks for me xD
    I literally only need a memory card, so no risk to you

Attached Files:

19. 007: Agent Under Fire

Morrowind

NASCAR & steering wheel + alcohol & weed = fun times with friends. Good memories.

20. Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage.