Unofficial:Overall best way to BLAzE Thread!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by CitySmoker420, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joints:
    +quick for on the go and are disposable (no evidence)
    -Waste weed and you have to roll it and such...

Blunts
    +hits hard and is chill as hell also disposable
    -wastes some weed and its a bitch to roll

Bowls
    +small easy to use hits hard and you can always chuck it if shit goes down
    -arrant completely disposable(you cant eat it) harsh hits

Bubblers
    +filter/cool the smoke on the go! allows you to take bigger hits, and make cool noises!
    -are a bitch to clean and to re pack isnt as simple, they smell

Bongs
    +hit hella good!, gets you ripped- overall best smokablility factor
    -not portable at alll..... cant really get rid of it and its difficult to hide

Vapes:
    +not actually smoking, conserves weed, gives u a different high
    -expensive, not very portable, tastes bad, gives

2. I would have to disagree about the vape part. I think it tastes better than smoking but its a preference thing

3. Blunts for the win, i have yet to try a bong.. i ordered a 43CM glass bong from grasscity hopefully i can try it out soon so see what so good about bongs..

4. I like to start with a fat bowl from a piece with kief sprinkled, then a couple hits from the bong, and then top it off with a chilllll ass blunt

5. Bong Rips FTW!! All we do here is take hits from the bong. And the occasional pipe we will grab for on the go things, or just roll a joint.

6. we usually just chill at my friends house and roll a couple blunts thru the night and just chill...theres usually like 4 or 5 people over so blunts are just the easiest

and they arent hard to roll at all, just gotta try it a couple of times

7. Bongs......I just recently purchased my first bong, its an acrylic and i get way more ripped off of that than anything else. I like blunts as well thoe cause they taste so damn good, and i get a nicotine buzz from the cancer papers on the outside. ;)

8. question. now i believe that

9. Blunts all the way. Theres nothing that says lets get fucked up like a blunt does. At the same time theres nothing as chill as a blunt. To me, a blunt is what you make it. Tokin on the go, Or used for a REAL chill session. To me a blunt is versatility.

10. chopp up the kief and raillll it hard...gets you lifted (true story)

bongs, yo. big, crazy, mad perc'd, mad worked, mad diffused.

11. Vapes only taste bad when you put that $100 Ounce of Mexican brick weed in there. Smoke some Banana Kush through that thing and tell me it tastes bad. My vape is less than my bong so price wise you just went stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.