Unofficial Medical Grower in Non-Medical State Needs HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DjMikeWatt, Aug 24, 2013.

1. #1 DjMikeWatt, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    Hello!

I was growing a few cannabis plants in my home, mainly to assist an elderly neighbor. In Florida, all cannabis is illegal, there is no medical distinction. I did sell some of it to help cover the costs, but the primary goal was completely selfless.

<span>When the police searched my home, they stole the little bit of money that was here. I say stole because they did not list the money on the receipt of items taken from the home by the police. Now I have no way to pay for an attorney to attempt to negotiate the most favorable terms for myself.

<span>I realize that some people will feel that I deserve this, but I also know that others will understand. I don't believe what I did is criminal - keeping medicine out of the hands of patients who need it is what is criminal. I put myself on the line, and now I am in real trouble.

If you can donate $10, $5, or even just $1 - I would appreciate it. I have consulted with a very good attorney, but I need to raise approximately $7,000 to retain him for the duration.

I am more than happy to answer whatever questions you may have - whether it's just because you're curious, or because you want to verify I am who I say I am.  My identity has been confirmed on my GoFundMe page.

Thank you for reading... with liberty and justice for all.

GoFundMe:  </span></span>http://www.gofundme.com/421z3c

2. dude why did the cops come to your place?  what was the circumstance?  what are u charged with?  no one is gonna give your their money.  you should have never sold the ganga in the first place. if you were helping someone that is good, god or karma will help you. people mostly likely wont.  good luck in fuckida