**UnOfficial** "I'm dry" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by jrock93, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Nothing came up in a search, so I figured I'd create it :wave:

I finished up the last of a quarter of dank last night and my main dealer is out of town :(

Been trying to find bud for 2days now, no luck.

I wiped the place I break my bud up and smoked some nice kief on top of a stem, actually got me mildly high, like 3/10 on a high scale.

Im gonna see if I can find some rogue nugs I lost or something, it was so dank that 1 nug would get me decently high. If not, Ill start scraping resin. He might be back tomorrow, Im praying he is.

Stressful day without pot is terrible.

2. I've succumb to scraping several times, just remember if you have a pipe just hit the carb itself, there's always some goods in there.

3. Was dry this whole weekend but finally picking up an o later today. :hello: I enjoyed the small break though.

4. I'm dryer than a mummies' balls.

5. Day 4 with no bud, but I always drop a nug or two every time I smoke in my room That i leave and so all I have to do is pick through the carpet to find the gold:D or check in my ash tray for any unburnt. theres usaully a lot there too

6. i went 2 fucking weeks without weed when i visited my dad in oklahoma and i was so stressed out. at least i'm less tolerant now :smoke:

7. aww that sucks ey.

Ive got enough to spare.

**Smokes everyone out, whose dry in this room**
    xD xD xD

8. Recently I've been smoking some old, dry stuff. Need to call up and get a new delivery ASAP. The thought of running out entirely though is just awful!

9. not dry but very close. im on my last little bit and im trying to make it last i might get some this weekend hopefuly :)

10. I'm dry only until I can get a hold of my connect. My phone is dead, so I'm having to get the guy over here through someone else. :/

11. Im gonna be dry for the first time in years... Gonna try takeing a t-break but Ill surely lose my mind working this new 11pm-7am shift at work.

12. Just moved and I am dry for first time in over a year.... Sucks finding new people

13. Luckily I'm not dry..still have a decent sized nug left from the bag I bought last week.

14. Where you at in FL man im sure you can find some its not hard

15. Smoked my last 2 roaches in my sherlock early this morning.
    My dad said he was waiting on a call and hopefully will come through with something this afternoon.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

16. about to run out on my secret stash of the dankies

i've been supplimenting guff in there and i'm about a bowlpack away from being stuck with quarters of mersh until my guy gets back from a sailing trip

sailing of all things

i meen jees louise

all my buddies (who smoke on my dank all the time) all talk a big game about helping me out and tracking down a bag of good for me but it's yet to happen

check out my "boston chronic" thread to see what i usually smoke

and perhaps i'll take a picture of the midfield i've smoked for the past half a week to show a contrast

hope it doesnt crack the lens of my camera
    she's used to seeing headiemickchrontron