unOFFICIAL: Funniest Prank You've Ever Pulled?**MUST READ**

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Florida420bud, Sep 14, 2009.

1. this one is pretty simple, but i got a kick out of it.

today i stopped at my job to smoke with some coworkers. we were in the kitchen hitting bowls (i work at an indoor minigolf place, and it's dead on weekdays). there were three of us, and one of them walked outside to check if there were any customers. while he was gone we filled a cup with water and put it on top of the door. when he came back he opened the door and the water spilled all over him. this was hilarious, considering we were all pretty high :D

2. I've got a few good ones. I work at a Custom Car Shop. We do wheels, custom stereos, detail cars, body kits, lift trucks... all kinds of cool shit. So we employ some pretty off the wall people. Our boss is a big prankster. One day we had his Hummer H2 in the shop putting a cd player in it. We filled his vents with confetti and when he was going home with his daughter he turned the dash vents on and it was like big flippin party in the Hummer and that stuff was everywhere!

Ive got tons more.....

We put coffee creamer in a ziploc bag and put it on his desk and put a razor blade and made it look like some lines were on his desk... he swore someone was snorting up in his office on his desk!

Then this one just happened the other day.

Im a sales man and my best friend is too. His computer has a slide out tray and his key board is plugged in via usb. I unplugged his keyboard right before he came in the store to try and sell some wheels to a kid. Not to mention if you pull his tray out to far it falls on the floor and all of his stuff falls with it. (im laughing trying to type this) So he goes to type... he cant figure out why its not working and pulls his tray out to far just as planned and it all falls on the floor and the customer laughs. hes pissed by now. He puts it all back together and trys again and slams his finger on the keyboards power button causing it to all fall AGAIN! he kicks the keyboard across the floor and yells (What the fuck man?! Seriously! This is rediculous! I left the room laughing my ass off and came back to my trash can emptied all over my desk and hand sanitizer sprayed all over my desk. but it was a good one!

I'll type more later!

3. you know whats better? moldy cheese over all the heating grates you can find in the school :hello:

4. #44 KittensOnPCP, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
    A great prank for people you live with, or if you're in someone else's house...
    Get Ora-gel (Don't know if I spelled that right, the stuff that you use to numb your teeth/gums), and someone elses toothpaste. Pour/squeeze the Ora-gel into their toothpaste and wait for it :D
    I did that to my mom and she flipped the fuck out, she came downstairs yelling "I can't feel my mouth", as she was drooling all over the place!

lol and BTW - butter on the floor was fucking hilarious.

5. One time i took my brothers deodorant (it was one of the solid white sticks) and i cut the top off, took a big slab of cream cheese and molded it on the top of it to look like it was a normal stick, it looked so perfect. He ended up with the nastiest cheesiest pitts ive ever seen. (i got it from some old show i forget the name)

Another time me and my friend were both shitfaced (we were like 16) and we walked a few neighborhoods down to where this guy had a really nice expensive mailbox, we fuckin pulled the mailbox out of the ground, pulled his neighbors mailbox out of the ground and switched them around. We proceeded to do this to like every mailbox on the street so everyones mailboxes were switched with their neighbors. It was like 3 in the morning so everyone was still asleep, it was fucking perfect haha.

6. ^i did that same thing but with election signs. We switched all of them around and my neighbors woke up wondering why the hell there sign was half way down the street

7. Very Clever prank

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLBIRfL7iKs"]YouTube - Guy Gets Hit In The Balls With This Log Prank[/ame]

8. I use to jack a bunch of stuff from McDonalds lobbies and book it out the door lol...(Signs, Chairs, Trays to do burnouts with our cars, etc...)

9. hahah my friend ran off with the card swiping thing like a year ago

10. Okay, so I didn't pull this prank, it actually got pulled on me.

Last Friday I was at a free metal show where I see this kid put his hoodie on the ground whilst outside having a cigarette. In hindsight this should have struck me as odd because it was probably about 40F outside. Anyways, as he was picking up his hoodie about an ounce bag of some green fell out of it and nobody saw it happen! :eek: I stealthily grab the bag and tell my friends to meet me at the car. As we're driving off I checked the bag. Straight ounce of oregano! Motherfucker. I got so excited too!

[-Draz-]

11. Me and my friends senior prank was great. We waited till about 12 at night, walked onto our high school's football field and planted a dogwood right in the middle of it. The dogwood is the VA state flower and is illegal to dig up. I think what they ended up doing was spraying it with pestascides and killing it like assholes to get around the law. Owell it was funny.

12. hahaha for our senior prank we stayed in the library bathrooms over night and the rest of our friends showed up at like 2 a.m and we let them in. We proceeded to take allllll the books off of the shelves (we have a HUGE library) and threw them on the ground and filled up the bathrooms until you absolutely could not walk in, you would just be met with a stack of books. The librarian has worked there for years and we all hate her, she trys to get kids in trouble all the time.

13. I don't really pul pranks. I guess probably drawing dick on peoples clothes when they aren't looking, or going ding dong ditch on a whole street of houses and then jumping into a pile of leaves which turned out to be the entrance to someones cellar and breaking it.

14. I used to work with this waitress at a restaurant a few years back.

She was in her mid 50's and HUGE into lottery and scratch off tickets. First thing in the AM she'd be at the bar checking her numbers in the paper.
    So one day on my way in, I bought a ticket with the previous nights winning numbers on it.
    While she was checking her tix at the bar that morning i handed her my ticket (with the winning numbers) and asked her to check it for me.
    I proceed to go about my work, and like 5 minutes later she come into the kitchen screaming and yelling and jumping up and down because she thought i won like $20 million.
    anyway, it might be one of those "had to be there moments" but it made for a kick ass practical joke!

15. does it count if it was pulled on me?

my plan was to party hard, crash at my friend's house, and get up the next day in time to have brunch with my family. so i partied hard, crashed at my friend's house, (where the partying was being done), and got up in time to have brunch with my family.

when i met them at the cafe, my mom choked a little and told me to go get something out of her car before my father arrived. on the way to her car, my friend (who's house i crashed at) told me to check my videos on my phone. there was a new one, of me sleeping and some of my other friends sucking on my neck. i looked at myself in the rearview mirror and sure enough, my neck was covered in big purple hickeys.

it's not my fault that i'm a heavy sleeper.

16. ohh man, my dad who is a huge jokester/prankster/stoner like me did this to our really good family friend. looking back it was kind of mean because he was broke and relied on those things every day, but the look on his face when he thought he had won will stick with me forever. He honestly almost had a heart attack from the excitement/anger of finding out it wasnt real.